Janettsue's Gallery

janettsue

Thank you Helen and OMA, I love playing with color OMA it just amazes me how it can change the mood of an image.

Sorry about your lunch break Possum... but thank you for the kind words and for dropping by my gallery.

I have been playing around with drawing again, not something I have ever felt very good at but it is fun none the less. I just put my girl in the yellow dress in for fun. I have always felt like she looks too much like the "mud flap girl", you know the silhouette that you sometimes see on the mud flaps of big trucks. I had bigger plans for this mouse, I was thinking of him catching a dew drop from the leaf above. Who knows maybe his world will get more interesting one day.

th_mouseandfairy.png

th_mousebutterflies.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the nice comments Helen, yellowman and welshblue. I have been busy, busy, busy which sadly keeps me from playing with my pdn.

These are some layering and manipulation of fractals. I like the way they turned out.

th_ScreenShot1-8a.png th_ScreenShot1-8b.png

Question Did the rules about not posting pictures larger than 800x600 change? I was looking at the abstract thread.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thank you for the nice comments Helen, yellowman and welshblue. I have been busy, busy, busy which sadly keeps me from playing with my pdn.

These are some layering and manipulation of fractals. I like the way they turned out.

Question Did the rules about not posting pictures larger than 800x600 change? I was looking at the abstract thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing with some photo manipulation. The fuchsia is from my garden and the house from a walk in the Japanese Gardens near my home.

th_fuchsia4.png

th_house1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks welshblue.

I have been trying to catch up on veiwing galleries tonight, a few anyway. I feel so out of touch these days.

I feel like the sky is a little to green but I'll work on that.

Outofthewoodsszsm.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ash that is exactly what I have been thinking. It seems I ran out of energy before I ran out of desire to do better. There is always tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

Oma I think I must have a cartoon heart when it comes to art.

Thanks Helen I was going for peaceful.

The swan is so beautiful. I echo Oma's comment. It does look like the old style of animation artwork you would see in the Warner Brothers and MGM toons from the 1930's and 1940's. I can almost see it come to life on the silver screen.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

This is and old piece that I have been working on making better. It was among my first tries at drawing and then using smudge. Those first tries where nothing short of embarrassing to look back at. She is looking better but older than I wanted. It is the foliage on the ground that I want to figure out how did I do that. I know I used sparkle with a long render.

updatesz.png

• 2 weeks later...