Janettsue's Gallery

janettsue

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

snowman4sz.png

I went to see my daughter today and came across the larges snowman I have ever seen. I had to stop the car and get out and take a picture. My daughter said she saw it going up and the neighbor had a power sander out smoothing out the head. I drove back by after dark and yes it has lights. Those are lots of pine cones put together for the buttons and the arms are trees. It was so fun to see I wanted to share it. He makes the house look small.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and left comments. I have vowed to try and find more time, or maybe it is energy, for pdn this year. It makes me happy to stop by and see the wonderful things so many are able to do with pdn. Happy New Year to All!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 3 weeks later...

I don't seem to have time to create in my paint.net right now but I have been pdn prolific in the past. I have so much I have never shared so I have decided to begin to share some of my past work. These images were made in April of 2008 and there are 56 in the series. I won't bore you with all of them but here are 3. I named them all April.

april2.png

th_april116.pngth_april118.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

You don't bore us with your work. I remember I came here for the first time and I thought very highly of you. I haven't changed my mind about your work since. The flowers are soft and beautiful--almost melodious. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@barbieq25 Thank you and thanks for visiting my gallery

@HELEN you do say the nices things, thanks.

This, if I remember right was the first or second thing I ever posted to pdn

flowersinwaterpastelportink.jpg

I have a folder named madjik. I think you can guess who inspired that. It has about 100 images in it some good some oh wells. This one is named madjik3 and is from 9-23-2007. The first thing I noticed was the jagged edges. I have a scary 40.9GB picture file with 21,681 files and 417 folders I think about 12GB are pdn. I am going to be saving them and clearing some off my computer but I fell the need to revisit them first. This might take a while.

madjik3.png

Janettsue i cannot believe i have never left a comment in your gallery, why i don't know because i have visited on several occasions, so just let me say now, i find the illustrative work you do quite beautiful, it has a gentle and warm feel to it, both yourself and Helen have a natural talent for this style of work :)