Janettsue's Gallery

janettsue

Fleeting Glimpse Thank you very much and I don’t mind being mention in the same sentence with Helen. I admire her work. You have a great gallery yourself, I thought the 40 licks image was a fun image and I really like your sig.

Some more old stuff done back in 12-2007. I can see I was playing with polar inversion then and kaleidoscope and I am still playing with them. I liked the old kaleidoscope plug-in better than the one we have now. It was simpler and that worked for me. There was 169 images in this folder and I am still amazed how I can start working on an image and end up in some unexpected place.

india48.png

th_gold29.pngth_gold51.png

th_gold56.pngth_india22.png

th_india37.pngth_india49.png

th_india54.pngth_sunflower3.pngth_zz2.png

If you only click on one thumbnail try the blue one with the green diamond. Maybe I should just say the third one.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Helen thank you, I do love the artistic effects

Lance McKnight Thank you I have been meaning to get back to Fans

yellowman I do love to play with color, sometimes for fun I try to see just how many colors I can get into an image. I am sure there will be some of those coming up as I go through my files.

Still sorting through my old files a little at a time. Gamit is a fun one from August of 2007, I was doing a lot of tutorials back then. The first thing that I notice about it is my edges. The stat was from 9/2007

star1.png

gamit.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

wow janet you have such lovely work. I am glad you are sharing it with us :D I hope you can find time to immerse yourself in pdn again as well.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

theonlychad Thanks and thanks for stopping by, I hope to have more time in the spring.

welshblue I have always liked that daffodil myself. I can't say that about all my work. I have been going through my files that have gotten too big to deal with. I want to do something about it but I am revisiting my old images first. Some I have never shared before.

These were done in 11/2007 I was very taken with fragment/splinter when I first discovered it as well as the 'Mandelbrot Fractal' plug-in, and there are some sparkles in there. I think back in 2007 I was afraid these were a little to strange to post.

man63.png

th_man2.png th_man65.png

chain.png Fun for me to see this one again. I guess a lot of use have done the linking chain tutorial.

sokagirl thanks, nice to inspire. I have been inspired by many others.

Helen you should try the the two blurs that created that image. It is fun to see what happens, first use the fragment and trun up the distance then run the splinter and turn up the distance and set the mode to light.

A Fleeting Glimpse I am happy there are others who like strange. I saw Avatar today and it was wonderfully strange.

This is from 10-2007 and I think I just thought it to unremarkable I don't think so anymore. I don't remember how I made it but I named the file spiro so I must have used that effect (spiro graph or shape) looks more like roses was used to me????? I have alway been a big user of gradients.

spiro5.png

Now for the strange stuff (11-2007)

th_storm2.pngth_storm33.png

th_storm38.pngth_storm39.png

sokagirl I feel the same your remind me of me. The latest image you posted (dejavu)

Thank you yellowman. I feel like I have a lot of folders full of brothers and sisters.

Helen I feel like you are very good at useing gradients. When I first started useing PDN I would dream about gradients at night. I could do some pretty great things in my dreams.

tulip71.png

These where done in 12-2007. This folder has a whopping 169 images in it. I named the folder toon and at one time I had an effect called toon which I don’t seem to have anymore but I can’t image that it was used on these images.

th_atoon3.pngth_tulip1.pngth_toon17.png

th_tulip47.pngth_tulip73.pngth_tulip78.png

th_tulip98.pngth_tulip10.pngth_tulip11.png

Thanks Helen and sokagirl. Welshblue that is a nice thing to hear thanks.

Keeping with my "Things from my old files" theme. This was done in 2007 but I have updated it by cleaning up the lines. I didn't always keep my PDN files then so I just had to work with what I had.

My Dragon could never do battle with oma's.

dragon0sz.png

It's so squeezable! It's so cute! :P:P I was thinking of making a dragon more in the lines like yours a while ago, but I was distracted with another piece. But once again, this dragon is so adorable! The butterfly is a nice touch.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks Helen and sokagirl, I saw a dragon like that with a butterfly on his noes somewhere, must of been in a child's coloring book.

This was an image I thought of using as an alternative on my first gallery page but changed my mind. I was really into making frames for a while.

moreframes47.png

The filmstrip tut was one of the first I worked on and I never did get it just right

th_flimstrip02.jpg