Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

@ SSPhoto, all of them contain clouds, probably with different colours and some layer blend modes, and a few have some effects, though there really isn't anything special there. Try and make them more complex.

Gotcha!

Thanks!

Nice work "someone"

2 sigs

bradburysig.png

This one was done for the literature sig thing but I don't remember where I saw that posted

bradbury.png

ok, I'll simmer down now :lol:

The first one's pretty cool, but the other one seems a bit text-y....But overall, good job, and welcome to the forums!

Indianflagpole.png

This is a lot easier now because of Sine Waves....

Did you soften the grass? It looks better. Not that the prior version was bad.

I duplicated the layer it was on, unfocused it, and sharpened the other layer.

flower2.jpg

i call it a rose in a bush

Interesting coloring, Looks more like a portal in a depiction of a dream, almost looks like charcoal and pastels.

I think you're doing this the wrong way, you should please yourself first as you'll never please anyone. Make it your new Av if you like it.

Ill drink to that, I rarely get pats on the back as a matter of fact a lot of response to my support resembles how the voidhas responded :roll: I know my art is good and I dont post every single variation with a twist of one plug in. What I am happier about is that PDN allows me a vision to chase for GFX art.

Please feel free to point out any typo's :roll:

The guys that really deserve the credit are the ones that made the program and plug ins. Push button art was never so easy.