The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

yea forgot to :AntiAliasingOn: the orange piece in the middle but i still like it

Farhangsaxesigb2.png

For a quick fix blow up the pic to like 600x(dont resize) lasso the edges and use gaussian blur2-4. That should clear up the jaggies.

This one is for OMA as we have been discussing arriving at glass textures via layering and I was promoting it without the use of plugins that do not automatically add some kind of glassy look like tiles.

Glassbuttonb.png

100% layers of lines steps of blurring and no other plug ins. Its not finished.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

i dont think the voids sigs are tut worthy just yet, I think they are good and simplistic and very attractive but if you cannot envision the process of making it you havent read enough tuts.

I was mainly talking about agent, I've definitely seen his sig change three times today, and he's posted them all in the Pictoruim.

It's an annoyance, especially when your trying to advertise some art you've spent a while doing.

sorry man i dont mean to but u no i love PDN and sometimes i like my sigs and sometimes i dont and thats why i like to post them here to have criticism but u no i sometimes just get an idea in my head and it turns out good so i want to make it my new sig.

but i do understand what ur saying and i ll try to break my habit

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

I was mainly talking about agent, I've definitely seen his sig change three times today, and he's posted them all in the Pictoruim.

It's an annoyance, especially when your trying to advertise some art you've spent a while doing.

sorry man i dont mean to but u no i love PDN and sometimes i like my sigs and sometimes i dont and thats why i like to post them here to have criticism but u no i sometimes just get an idea in my head and it turns out good so i want to make it my new sig.

but i do understand what ur saying and i ll try to break my habit

I support sig changing with the winds of inspiration. :D