The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I think you're doing this the wrong way, you should please yourself first as you'll never please anyone. Make it your new Av if you like it.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Mega Huge:http://www.getpaint.net/images/pdn30logo_300dpi.png

Large:http://www.getpaint.net/images/pdn30logo_96dpi.png

For tiny and small sizes see rick's first post here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1072&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=2130

Or if you want a really small version I guess (not sure) you could copy rick's avatar. Or you code d'load the pdn source...

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

flower2.jpg

i call it a rose in a bush

Interesting coloring, Looks more like a portal in a depiction of a dream, almost looks like charcoal and pastels.

I think you're doing this the wrong way, you should please yourself first as you'll never please anyone. Make it your new Av if you like it.

Ill drink to that, I rarely get pats on the back as a matter of fact a lot of response to my support resembles how the voidhas responded :roll: I know my art is good and I dont post every single variation with a twist of one plug in. What I am happier about is that PDN allows me a vision to chase for GFX art.

Please feel free to point out any typo's :roll:

The guys that really deserve the credit are the ones that made the program and plug ins. Push button art was never so easy.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

here is one i made a few minutes ago. tell me what i can do better!

elitesigks8.png

Fade the clouds a bit more and the lines maybe.try to sharpen the image and make it look as clear or clearer than your sig. Do what you feel most importantly. Good work.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds