Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

O rly? Why don't I see you do it then.

Edit: Finally done with the tut, here it is: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31653 It's in Newbie Playground because I think it's pretty simple.

nice and simple tut... :D posted an outcome...

superferd: like the bullet thingy... background aint that good... maybe try to make shockwave or something behind the bullet... og just transperant background :D?

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

I like the colors a lot but I'm really not into sigs that big. It just looks like there's space that isn't needed.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

WOW nice, 100%PDN(including the robot)? I like v1 more than v2

Things to keep in mind:

- Try not to post your image right after another user's. Allow some time for people to reply (or give an opinion yourself!)

:roll:

n5m16t.png

WOW! i think i have a new avatar and sig every day! The above post may contain: junk, art, wrong spelling and a lot more!

Zero#Hash: It's a floating head. If you'd make some of her shoulder visible it'd improve the quality of the sig. I like your current one in your sigspace. Great job with the Topaz-y effect.

Altairvertitag.png

Vertitag. :D

Part of an LP, actually. I would have made it horizontal but couldn't fim him properly into it. :(

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|