Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

very nice signature for a newbie. I see that you have been following tutorials which is good.

here is my latest signature that i will be using shortly after i get done making an avatar to go with it.

newchadsignature.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

well, the new AFI album is finally out :D and to celebrate such monumental occasion, i made this (well, i made it last night actually :oops:). for those who dont know, its the album artwork of the album

t8vhwz.png

its a near duplicate that took a few hours, and sadly isnt as good as i wanted it to be :( but its still pretty good for something i made as a spontaneous idea :P

14lim10.png

Hey you've probably seen this sig (I've been wearing it for a while):

shapesigtextrevised.png

But i've made a different version of it, and I'm not sure which one I like best.

shapesigtext3d.png

This one has got 3d bits and pieces added and a brushed metal texture on one part of it. My only fear is that I've overcomplicated it. What do you guys think is the better of the two?

retrofont.jpg