Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

As far as I know. There is already such tutorial.

On the PdN Forum?

Ncfan, I posted my thoughts on the tutorial thread.

Erm... Pfff... Good question.

Your sigs are amazing. So I'm guessing that you are pro. :)

I don't know. I see your sigs and *bam* wow!

I like your sigs. You're not beginner, but TBH, you're not a master. I'm not a master. I would say you should try working on your focal more than your background, and your good. (Oh and I really don't like that border, sorry)

Uhm... Well I don't want to be mean... First of all, here you have a sleek, beautiful car, that I'm not sure you would want to mix with grunge. Second, no offense, but you grabbed a stock, maybe edited it a little, and brushed over, then blurred...

Uhm... Well I don't want to be mean... First of all, here you have a sleek, beautiful car, that I'm not sure you would want to mix with grunge. Second, no offense, but you grabbed a stock, maybe edited it a little, and brushed over, then blurred...

Everybody has their ups and downs.

But if you would see the original stock you would say, Thank god, he used the Soften Portrait effect. The original looked so lame. You would've not believed it.

Plus, there was absolutely no blur effect involved in the making of this sig.

Just so you know, I like to work with stocks, much more than with renders.

But if you would see the original stock you would say, Thank god, he used the Soften Portrait effect. The original looked so lame. You would've not believed it.

Amen. I love stocks too. ;)

What do you mean?

I don't mind adjusting the stock to your liking.

That means you did even less than I thought.

It doesn't matter, both are the same to me. (not in a negative way, I'm fine with both.

Well, just because he brushed and added nice text and blurred, makes it a bad sig?

No. It looks good, but that's only part of it. The other part is the work he put into it. I'm not denying he did do some things, but he just didn't do much.