Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Ronaldinho is at AC Milan now? Well that's a shocker. o.o

Wonder if Ronaldo is still with Milan.

Back on topic, I'd say to make the AC Milan logo more transparent and I don't like the avatar at all. Just a little too crowded.

I've also been working on a new piece of work. I need suggestions on what to put on the right side 'cause I really can't seem to figure out what to put there.

4h9nrr.jpg

2vd20cw.jpg

Here I put a slight yellow gradient on it.

.................. 2gw8h7d.jpg

........................... Artur drives a glorified golf cart, for he wasn't allowed to purchase a tank.

«╧ÖFirst post in quite awhile.

Artur and The Great 1: You guys have this choppy/blurry thing going on. Also the text....it looks like you just slapped it on. Work on borders too.

Welsh: Define those edges and it'll be cool.

A cool sig I found in my gallery.

sigthing.png

•♪♫♫♪•

FoolsBlood.png

|- The Rules -|- çobblestones -|- CaMo -|- MeTaL -|

╠═╧╨»Φ«╨╤═╣

«╧ÖFirst post in quite awhile.

Artur and The Great 1: You guys have this choppy/blurry thing going on. Also the text....it looks like you just slapped it on. Work on borders too.

Welsh: Define those edges and it'll be cool.

A cool sig I found in my gallery.

sigthing.png

how do i make the txt blend in more? and how is this

sigdh0.png

e77e2965fb.png

I AM GREAT

Make sure you leave space for comments guys - we don't want this turning into the old pictorium - If you absolutely have to, I'd say to leave a short comment before posting your new work.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

What do you mean metal plate? I was gonna see if TopHATslash liked it and if so I would remake it in PDN but the tagflow forums keep changing and i'm gonna wait till he's figured out how he wants them before I go back and start posting haha.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

well here my "little" signatures ;-)

26am-r.png

and this one, sorry that i copied a sig from another user here, but i realy like the concept of that. :-)

26am-q.png

both signatures are made for another forum and both from sketch on in PdN ;)

let me say on this point, all you guys/girls make a great job here and this forum and comunity is realy great. :D

the plugins and tutorials here makes it realy easy to get into PdN, even me can do some nice pics :wink:

Who finds writing errors, is allowed to keep them. ;)

26am-n.jpg

Not complaining or anything, but we have about six different logo designs for TagFlow at this point. >_>

Well, here's a sig I made for the SOTW over there. My first real attempt at a stock-based sig and it turned out a bit dark for my liking. That's ok.

hushersig.png

What do you mean metal plate? I was gonna see if TopHATslash liked it and if so I would remake it in PDN but the tagflow forums keep changing and i'm gonna wait till he's figured out how he wants them before I go back and start posting haha.

Like the text beveling out of a metal plate.

First sig ever created:

embersig.png

Which then improved to:

embersig-3.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Code_Ember/daredevil_v3.png

Code_Ember passed away on October 25, 2008. The Paint.NET forum staff and members wish his family and friends only the best in this difficult time.

Nice work, Code Ember, I love the orange and black together.

This is an oldish signature, that I just decided to use now. The background is pretty bland, I should fix that...

Livewrong811Signature6.png

And here is my 30th (not really) try to do 3D text, it didn't turn out too badly...

Livewrong811Avatar3Resized-1.png

And my newest avatar, that took me about five minutes to make but looks cool.

Livewrong811Avatar4.png

Comments, suggestions on all of these are welcome.