Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Livewrong: I like what you did with the text in your sig, but as you said yourself: the background could do with some improvement. As far as my taste goes, I think when the text is arranged in a lively way (like yours definitely is), it would call for a more "quiet" background. Here, the background and the text are kind of competing for the eyes' attention, and that's a pity for both the background as well as the text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a new sig and a choice of matching avatars:

29lnr7o.jpg

pe89.jpg

2igeg7l.jpg

jz7c4n.jpg

~~~~~

Variation on my sig: jt42rk.jpg

Well, I have been working on some new Tag Flow logo ideas, and this one is just a bit ready. There are some places that need cleaning up and reenforcing, such as the left hand side of the 'T', but what do you all think?

Edit: By the way, there is a white outline around it because it was meant to be viewed on dark backgrounds. I recommend taking a look at it that way ;)

IMG1-1217344881.png

signature.png

Mike Ryan, that is a very nice & creative logo you've made there. Only thing that bugs me is the the top where the curve forms from the straight part of the "T". Its just me though :P

This is my first try and creating a render/stock sig by using brushes. Turned out ok-ish... :P

jackiechansig2.png

Stock

Jackie Chan

Brushes

Abstract Lighting 1 by kimag3500

Abstract Lighting 2 by kimag3500

Abstract Lighting Set 01 by Metal-CX

*goes to the "Rate the sig of the poster above you!" thread*

:mrgreen:

EDIT: Sig changed - border added.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

My First shot at a signature and it's definitely harder than i thought. :shock:

firstsig.png

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to every single person who helped to make Paint.Net what it is today and what it will be.

To all the Programmers,Developers,Testers and Plug-in Creators. Thank you for sharing your valuable time and skills with us all.

I'm not sure if you here this enough but This FREE program is " truly priceless ". I know i probably shouldn't be posting this here but just had to say i appreciate you all :D

blue2107.gif

Well, I have been working on some new Tag Flow logo ideas, and this one is just a bit ready. There are some places that need cleaning up and reenforcing, such as the left hand side of the 'T', but what do you all think?

Edit: By the way, there is a white outline around it because it was meant to be viewed on dark backgrounds. I recommend taking a look at it that way ;)

IMG1-1217344881.png

I wonder what site that's for..

Hmm..

Great hosting site too. :P

IMG1-1217344881.png

Hmm... Looks more like a 'Vp' than a 'Tf' to me. :?

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

My second attempt at a brushing sig. Use a render of the Batman on PlanetRenders and a stock for the background.

batmansig.png

*goes to the "Rate the sig of the poster above you!" thread*

:mrgreen:

-----

More like a TVp to me :P, but if you imagine the "f" being one of those fancy ones, then you can kind of make out a "Tf".

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

More like a TVp to me :P, but if you imagine the "f" being one of those fancy ones, then you can kind of make out a "Tf".

Yeah, after I study it for a bit I can see the 'Tf', but at first glance I read 'Vp.' :|

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Ok tHs, thanks for the tip. How this: i made the render lighter, but i tried adding a bigger light source, but i've got too many blend modes at work, and it looks bad, so i left the light source as it is.

EDIT: Removed old image, added this new one:

hellboysig3.png

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆