Reformatting the Plugin Index

Testing, testing...,

@dpy - 1px Expansion Expands areas of color by one pixel. dpy's Pack

Type: Effect | Released: 26 Oct 2009 | Status: Active | DLL Name: pxEexpansion.dll | Menu: Effects > Distort

@Hawkynt - 2D-ImageFilter Library Library of algorithms used in various emulators (VirtualGB, Mame, DOSBox, SNES9x, ZSNES, etc,). Also known as Pixel Art Scaling Plugin.

Type: Effect | Released: 03 Mar 2012 | Status: Active | DLL Name: 2dImageFilter-r27.dll | Menu: Effects > Hawkynt

@Spikehead777 - 3D Heightmap v1.0 Two plugins which take current image as a height map & shines a light on it, returning the intensity of reflected rays as another image (similar to Emboss).

Type: Effect | Released: 21 Apr 2008 | Status: Active | DLL Name: Diffuse.dll, Specular.dll | Menu: Effects > Stylize

@dpy - AA's Asistant Used to soften the edges of an object in order to blend it with a background. Object must be surrounded by transparent pixels to find the edges.

Type: Effect | Released: 26 Oct 2009 | Status: Active | DLL Name: AA's_Assistant.dll | Menu: Effects > Object

@maccas - Add Depth Two plugins which add (the appearance of) depth to a 2D shape on a transparent layer. Add Depth adds an apparent thickness by adding a 'trail'. Offset Shadow is a displacement plugin for moving a shadow after it's been created.

Type: Effect | Released: 18 Aug 2011 | Status: Active | DLL Name: Add Depth.dll, Offset Shadow.dll | Menu: Effects > Render

@MadJik - Add Noise + Adds digital "noise" to a selection. Included in the native "Add Noise" effect. Note: forum thread no longer exists.

Type: Effect | Released: 14 Sept 2007 | Status: Built In | DLL Name: N/A | Menu: Effects > Noise

Type: Effect | Released: 26 Oct 2009 | Status: Active | DLL Name: pxEexpansion.dll | Menu: Effects > Distort

@Hawkynt - 2D-ImageFilter Library Library of algorithms used in various emulators (VirtualGB, Mame, DOSBox, SNES9x, ZSNES, etc,). Also known as Pixel Art Scaling Plugin.

Type: Effect | Released: 03 Mar 2012 | Status: Active | DLL Name: 2dImageFilter-r27.dll | Menu: Effects > Hawkynt

@Spikehead777 - 3D Heightmap v1.0 Two plugins which take current image as a height map & shines a light on it, returning the intensity of reflected rays as another image (similar to Emboss).

Type: Effect | Released: 21 Apr 2008 | Status: Active | DLL Name: Diffuse.dll, Specular.dll | Menu: Effects > Stylize

@dpy - AA's Asistant Used to soften the edges of an object in order to blend it with a background. Object must be surrounded by transparent pixels to find the edges.

Type: Effect | Released: 26 Oct 2009 | Status: Active | DLL Name: AA's_Assistant.dll | Menu: Effects > Object

@maccas - Add Depth Two plugins which add (the appearance of) depth to a 2D shape on a transparent layer. Add Depth adds an apparent thickness by adding a 'trail'. Offset Shadow is a displacement plugin for moving a shadow after it's been created.

Type: Effect | Released: 18 Aug 2011 | Status: Active | DLL Name: Add Depth.dll, Offset Shadow.dll | Menu: Effects > Render

@MadJik - Add Noise + Adds digital "noise" to a selection. Included in the native "Add Noise" effect. Note: forum thread no longer exists.

Type: Effect | Released: 14 Sept 2007 | Status: Built In | DLL Name: N/A | Menu: Effects > Noise

^^ I like the spacing of the bottom version (Verdana), but prefer the Arial font (top). 

*sigh*

I'm just going to stick with Arial for now.

^^ I like the spacing of the bottom version (Verdana), but prefer the Arial font (top). 

*sigh*

I'm just going to stick with Arial for now.

I totally agree :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Why are you putting the developer's name before the effect name?

This partial listing is from the Author list - so I can check the formatting.  I didn't bother sorting the list alphabetically first.

Verdana looks so much better than Arial. :P

I do like Verdana, but the 14px font looks too large and the 12px too small (both the above examples use 12px).  I think the Arial is more readable at that size, and it's the default - so I don't have to massage the text, just paste it in.

Font size is important because the lists are going to be roughly twice as long as they used to be due to all the extra info.  I've passed the 50% updated mark and we now have over 520 individual effects!  I'll be lucky to make the 60% mark for the next edition of the Index (end of this week).

• 1 month later...

1px Expansion - @dpy. Expands areas of color by one pixel. dpy's Pack

2D-ImageFilter Library - @Hawkynt. Library of algorithms used in various emulators (VirtualGB, Mame, DOSBox, SNES9x, ZSNES, etc,). Also known as Pixel Art Scaling Plugin.

3D Heightmap v1.0 - @Spikehead777. Two plugins which take current image as a height map & shines a light on it, returning the intensity of reflected rays as another image (similar to Emboss).

3D Object (BETA) - @evanolds. Wrap the canvas around a box, torus or topographical graph (with custom equation). Preview is used to drag and rotate shape. (Part of Evan's Effects.

Type: Effect | Released: 14 Jan 2007 | Status: Active | DLL Name: EOEffects.dll | Menu: Effects > Render

AA's Assistant - @dpy. Used to soften the edges of an object in order to blend it with a background. Object must be surrounded by transparent pixels to find the edges.

Add Depth - @maccas. Two plugins which add (the appearance of) depth to a 2D shape on a transparent layer. Add Depth adds an apparent thickness by adding a 'trail'. Offset Shadow is a displacement plugin for moving a shadow after it's been created.

Add Noise + - @MadJik. Adds digital 'noise' to a selection. Included in the native 'Add Noise' effect. Note: forum thread no longer exists.

Add/Remove/Recover Watermark - @Evan Wallace. Removed by author due to possible copyright abuses. Note: forum thread no longer exists.

Type: Effect | Released: 4 Aug 2008 | Status: Obsolete | DLL Name: N/A | Menu: N/A

Advanced Color Replacement - @silverhammer. Recolors every pixel a different amount based on how similar it is to the secondary color. Also known as Advanced Recoloring.

Type: Effect | Released: 16 Jan 2009 | Status: Active | DLL Name: advcolorrep.dll | Menu: Effects > Color

Advanced Greyscale - @Illnab1024. Desaturates an image to grayscale. RGB channel bias is individually configurable. Found in Illnab1024's Plugins

Type: Effect | Released: 09 Mar 2008 | Status: Active | DLL Name: illnabPlugins.dll | Menu: Effects > Photo

Advanced Rotate - @sradforth. Rotate an image or selection from the center with options on how the devoid pixels will be treated (clamp, wrap, mirror, Primary Color, Secondary color, untouched). Included in Stu's Effects.

Type: Adjustment | Released: 12 Jan 2010 | Status: Active | DLL Name: AdvancedRotate.dll | Menu: Adjustments >

@evanolds - 3D Object (BETA) Wrap the canvas around a box, torus or topographical graph (with custom equation). Preview is used to drag and rotate shape. (Part of Evan's Effects.
@dpy - AA's Assistant Used to soften the edges of an object in order to blend it with a background. Object must be surrounded by transparent pixels to find the edges.
@MadJik - Add Noise + Adds digital 'noise' to a selection. Included in the native 'Add Noise' effect. Note: forum thread no longer exists.
@Evan Wallace - Add/Remove/Recover Watermark Removed by author due to possible copyright abuses. Note: forum thread no longer exists.
@silverhammer - Advanced Color Replacement Recolors every pixel a different amount based on how similar it is to the secondary color. Also known as Advanced Recoloring.

@MadJik - Splashes Create filled or unfilled splashes (think unusual closed polygon shapes). Magical Plugins Megapack.
@pyrochild - Splatter v1.5 Create paths similar to dripping paint. Pyrochild's Plugins
@Ed Harvey - Splinter Generates a number of rays (splinters) radiating outwards from the pixel. Number of splinters, length and rotation are configurable. Part of Ed Harvey Effectsv3.5. DLL contains numerous effects.
@SeriousSam - SpriteSheet Animation v1.3 Test and design Sprite Sheets.

*NEW* @MadDugan - Spritesheet Export Plugin Saves a multilayered sprite sheet to a single layered file with the layers positioned side-by-side.

@Red ochre - Squirkle Render 'squirkle' shapes from rounded lozenge through circle to square. Part of Red Ochre's Plugin Pack
@Red ochre - Squirkle Warp Magnifies and distorts 'squirkular' (square/circle) shapes. Part of Red Ochre's Plugin Pack
@MadJik - Star Glow Use it to add some high lustre sparkle to your image. Magical Plugins Megapack.
@mcamp14 - Starry Sky Creates a starry sky (utilizes Pixellab). Renders a handful of stars on a balck background. No configurable parameters.

I _think_ I'm finally satisfied with the formatting and layout.

@BoltBait: Verdana rules @ 12px!

I've also made the PDF use Verdana - hope you're getting commission.