How to Install Plugins ×

Clipwarp - for glass & metal (new plugin 6th Jan 2013)

Red ochre

Wow! What beautiful works of art you all have made! Very creative Nite Nurse and Sasha.

I can't wait till I get the hang of this...even though this might take me a little while because.....well you can teach an old dog new tricks it just takes a little while longer  LOL. (old joke) I usually expect myself to understand how these special effects work right away and when I don't I can sometimes feel a little daunted....

Uh-Oh!

Be prepared for silly questions, Red Ochre!

:mrgreen:    

I didn't look at all the works before I posted before.

WOW, Red Ochre, what an awesome piece of work your dragon is! I really like the personality in the face  B)

Hello KellyJ13,

Glad you enjoyed the dragon!
Hope you are getting on well with the fangs for your actors?
Hopefully I've explained how to use clipwarp (basically) in the first post.. and in some other notes in the thread (think I put some notes in my gallery thread too).
If you have problems please ask ... I'm not great at explaining, but I'll try. Other Pdn artists (I admire), had a few problems getting started but have since produced some great images, once they got the idea. I'm sure they will help too.

P.S. - you're not old! - I hit the big one soon (and I still haven't decided what to do with my life!) - don't think old dogs - think good tunes on old violins   :lol:  - think, new sunlight through old windows - (bad analogy, the sunlight is much older than the window). I think that's mostly a pep talk for myself!

all the best!

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Red Ochre,

Your post made me giggle a little but more importantly made me think of what a wise woman told me: " the secret to a long- happy life is a good sense of humor and making sure you have fun everyday."  Don't worry about hitting the big one.....It seems to me like you follow the wise woman's advice quite well. 

:mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to using the clip warp (don't ask why it took me so long) but I'm stuck; the object that I want to use clip warp on is in custom-mini brushes and I have to have it in color....how does one add color seamlessly to the object they are trying to clip warp? I have some ideas but none of them seem satisfactory :tardII:.

Any help or ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

Hello again Kelly,

I am rather confused by your question - if I've got it all wrong please forgive me.

1. You say the object you want to use is in Custom Brushes mini?
If you want to use an existing 'brush' as the object for clipwarping you would do best to 'import layer from file' and navigate to the 'brush' object (for me that is Documents/Paint.Net User Files/Custom Brushes).
You would then copy a texture/gradient/photo to the clip board and apply clipwarp on the layer with the newly imported brush object. The color can subsequently be altered in manyways - try Adjustments/Hue & Saturation.

2. Or do you mean you are using Custom Brushes to create an object you wish to use clipwarp on?
If so, click 'ok' on Custom Brushes and use clipwarp as described in post 1 of this thread.
Clipwarp uses the 'tone gradient' of an object to distort the clipboard image - no color from the object is preserved - all comes from the clipboard. So change the color of what you are copying to the clipboard or possibly duplicate the object layer before running clipwarp and use the layers/transparency slider to re-introduce some of object's original colors.

I have probably completely confused us both now!

If you can describe exactly what you are trying to achieve I will do my best to give you a less confusing answer! ;)

If you haven't used Clipwarp before I would advise closely following the instructions in post 1, just to get the idea of how it works.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Hi Red,

I'm not sure I understand about the texture/gradient/ photo: do you mean a copy of my background layer that I have adjusted the texture and gradient? Sorry I haven't really messed around with all the tools & effects but I'm still learning :sadtard:

Yes, the backgound  - the image you will copy to the clipboard. I usually use a photo with a lot of blur but you can also get interesting results using a coloured gradient or texture that you have previously created. If using a photo I normally resize it to the dimensions of the Pdn file I'm working in, to make things more manageable and faster. Photos straight from the camera can be far larger than is practical for this purpose. I rarely work on Pdn files larger than 1600 by 1200 pix - my computer is not state of the art!

Experiment with different 'backgrounds' copied to the clipboard to get the effect you want.

Good luck!

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Thank you, Red!

I will get back to you when the project is finished. It's a different project than the ones I was working on but I promise it will be a fun one :smile:  

I'm creating  a CD cover for someone and I wanted to add some raindrops (I did so thanks to Yellowman's excellent recent tutorial).  Clipwarp was perfect for refracting the original photo layer in the raindrops.  Thanks Red :star:

• Upvote 2

Glad you found it useful EER. The original purpose was for making glass-like objects. I'm very grateful to Null54 for getting around the ROI problem.

Coincidently, I'm in the same situation with the latest plugin I'm working on, so will probably be asking for help in Developers central soon. (It doesn't use the standard y,x loops - so I can't simply copy Null54's example - I've tried various things but keep getting threading errors. I'm also using lots of random numbers (from codelab code) so that could be causing problems too.)

Please post your CD cover image here if it does'nt infringe anyone's copyrights (and is family friendly! :lol:).

PdnForumSig2.jpg

CD is for a client - so I won't be able to post it until it is released.  I'll PM you a sample of the image ClipWarp helped create.

Here's the sort of thing I am doing...

yhsjjie-145.png

I run a small blur over the raindrops to finish.

I like how the effect creates the refraction of the buildings in the bottom of the lower drops. Not perhaps a perfect reflection, but it creates a perfect illusion of a reflection.

Many thanks for posting EER - looks great! :star:

Yellowman - I will try to write a proper tut at some time but I'm awful at explaining things.

Essentially you need a nice smooth tone gradient over the object and copy a very blurred version of the background to the clipboard then use a smaller amount of overall displacement.

I wrote this for Helen a while back in this thread:-
"---------------------------------------------
Helen - staggering! - really impressed - great idea and well executed.
Unfortunately adding some form of anti-aliasing or smoothing will be tricky but it is something I would like to add.
The best work-arounds that I have found are:
1. Duplicate the background, Blur it, copy it, uncheck the visibility in the layers pane. Run clipwarp on the object layer.
2. As you have done - apply a blur to the object layer after clipwarp. I tend to use 'overblur' for this as it can retain the objects' transparency values - (so the blur is only on the object). I have also had some success using  my old 'tweak transparency' plugin, as this allow you to set 'source' for the middle and 'blur' for the edge - which is where it is normally  least smooth.
3. It also helps if the tone gradient on the object is smooth (small blur) and the overall distortion is not too large.
However it looks like you've done a fine job on that aspect already.
--------------------------------------------------"

And this in my gallery thread.

"---------------------------------------------------
Helen - Hints:
Bevel selection is not ideal for this, (Great for other things though and may even be useful after running clipwarp).

Ideally you need a smooth tone gradient on the object going from black to white (or vice versa). Now the plugin simply adds the values for Blue,Green and Red to get the tone, so if you are making a grey gradient there are only 255 shades of grey, (205 more than the book!   :lol: ). However this means you should be able to get a smooth gradient over an object 510 pixels wide - black to white and back to black again. Now the 'trick' is to get a smooth transition over objects with a varying width - eg. fonts with thick letters and thin serifs. The best method I have found is to use my 'object edge' plugin, two or three times.
1.- run object edge with a large blur radius with edge set to mid-grey and middle to white, both mix sliders fully right.
Ideally you want the very middle of the object to be white, all the rest mid-grey.
2.- run it again. This time with a smaller radius, the middle-mix slider fully left and the edge colour set to black and edge-mix fully right. - this should leave the white middle and just darken down the edges.
3. use 'Overblur' plugin - default settings (overblur slider = 0, retain transparency ticked) reduce the blur radius to about 2.
4. if neccassary use Adjustments/ brightness contrast to adjust.
5. feel free to adjust the object - I sometimes draw/smudge/blur the inside corners of text to sharpen them up a touch (look closely at the corners on the 'clipwarptonemap' example in the clipwarp thread).

On the dragonroom picture the head was made using the free 'sculptris' program, which produced a grey tone image on a black background - I removed this as clipwarp runs quicker on objects (it doesn't process anything if the transparency = 0).
Other than that I did very little to the object layer prior to clipwarp.

http://www.pixologic.com/sculptris/

I have also found I get better results working with a large canvas size (1600 by 1200 is plenty).
Also good to copy a slightly blurred version of the background.
Sometimes useful to slightly blur the object after running clipwarp (small radius 'Overblur').
Sometimes useful to slightly increase the contrast on the object after clipwarp too.

The dragon hatching and in the fire used a scan of a drawing I did a while back. I 'prepared' this by making it an object and first blurring then 'overblurring' to get the gradient over each scale. I must also experiment with making 'plastacine/plastalline/clay' models and photographing them - (with one light source) - then using that as the oject layer.

I have also found backgrounds with a reasonably large amount of contrast are most effective.

Hope that helps.
Forgive the 'wall of text'.
"---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Red ochre, thanks for the explanation, that was fantastic, especially the grey gradient part,

And EER for the great idea. :)

So here I didn't use a gradient from black to white, but from a very light grey to white, I believe I had better result:

This same drop tut but on irregular white dots:

clipwarpplay_zps45a31ea7.jpg

raindrops_zpsf9618dc6.jpg

Edited by yellowman

Good results YM. Thanks for posting.

(I liked the idea of using trail in your liquid splashes tutorial to get the raindrops trailing down the window pane.)

Re clipwarp smoothness:

I think Skullbonz uses Median after running clipwarp - this can work well with a small radius and a large canvas size, however it increases the alpha from 0 to 1 which can mess up subsequent object type plugins.
Running my Alphathreshold plugin(Lo = 2, Hi = 255) should cure this.

Also, I tried incorporating various types of smoothing into the plugin but with little success (made it very slow to render).
But I am still thinking of ways around these problems.
So the current work arounds are the best I can come up with at present. Please keep experimenting!

PdnForumSig2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thought I would try this plug-in but every time I click on clip-warp effect PDN crashes on me.  Here is the original crash log:

Application version: paint.net 4.0 (β 4.0.5168.12074)
Time of crash: 4/5/2014 3:09:49 PM
Application uptime: 00:12:49.2830005
Application state: Running 
Working set: 221,836 KiB
Install directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET
Current directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET
OS Version: 6.1.7601.65536 Service Pack 1 Workstation x86
.NET version: CLR 4.0.30319.18444 x86, FX 4.0 4.5
Processor: 2x "Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.20GHz" @ ~3192MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2, SSE3)
Physical memory: 2038 MB
Hardware acceleration: True
Video card: Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family
UI animations: True
UI DPI: 96.00 dpi (1.00x scale)
UI theme: Aero/Aero + DWM (Aero.msstyles)
Updates: True, 4/5/2014
Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: en-US, cc: en-US, cuic: en-US

Exception details:
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.DataObjectExtensions' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   at ClipWarpNew.ClipwarpPlugin.<OnSetRenderInfo>b__0()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Managed assemblies: 
    mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll
    PaintDotNet, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe
    PaintDotNet.Base, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll
    System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
    WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll
    System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll
    PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll
    PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\PresentationCore\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll
    System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll
    PaintDotNet.Core, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll
    PaintDotNet.Framework, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll
    PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll
    PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll
    PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86, Version=4.0.5168.12074, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86.dll
    System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xaml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xaml.dll
    System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll
    "AA's_Assistant", Version=1.1.4329.33034, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll
    Alpha-Displacement Mask, Version=1.4.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha-Displacement Mask.dll
    Alpha2Gray, Version=3.5.4315.35825, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll
    AlphaMask, Version=2.0.3574.41943, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMask.dll
    AlphaThreshold, Version=1.0.4677.33078, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaThreshold.dll
    Alpha_to_0, Version=1.0.4452.22746, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha_to_0.dll
    Alpha_to_255, Version=1.0.4452.22782, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha_to_255.dll
    AutoChrome, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChrome.dll
    AutoChromeNoise, Version=1.0.3847.37353, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll
    Bars, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bars.dll
    BevelObject, Version=1.0.4851.37615, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BevelObject.dll
    Bezncurve, Version=1.0.4889.37299, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bezncurve.dll
    BlackandAlpha+, Version=1.2.4329.272, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlackandAlpha+.dll
    BlendModesPlus, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll
    "Borders N' Shapes", Version=4.0.4642.26476, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll
    Boutons, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Boutons.dll
    Burninate, Version=3.5.4315.36944, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Burninate.dll
    CircleText, Version=1.4.4415.32488, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CircleText.dll
    ClipminusBeta, Version=1.0.5119.38162, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ClipminusBeta.dll
    ClipWarp, Version=1.0.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ClipWarp.dll
    ClipWarpNew, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ClipWarpNew.dll
    Color Match, Version=4.0.4642.26532, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Color Match.dll
    coloraberation, Version=1.0.3859.18981, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\coloraberation.dll
    ColorBalance, Version=3.5.4315.35037, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll
    ColorModulo, Version=1.1.3643.38108, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorModulo.dll
    ColorZoomBlur, Version=1.1.3873.36417, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll
    Compotool, Version=1.0.4368.42355, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Compotool.dll
    contourJune2011v2, Version=1.0.4182.2900, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\contour.dll
    LightningCurve, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurlyLines.dll
    CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Common.dll
    CurtisBlack.Effects, Version=11.1.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Effects.dll
    CurtisBlack.Resources, Version=1.0.3490.22409, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Resources.dll
    Curves+, Version=4.0.4642.26561, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll
    CustomBrushesMini, Version=2.1.4039.25699, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll
    Displacement, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Displacement.dll
    DispMap, Version=2.0.4919.36181, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DispMap.dll
    DistortingMirror, Version=1.0.4281.30602, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DistortingMirror.dll
    Donut, Version=1.0.4354.32246, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Donut.dll
    dpyColorBalance, Version=1.1.4330.37850, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll
    DragFrom, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DragFrom.dll
    Dream, Version=3.5.4318.27691, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Dream.dll
    Earths&Greys2a, Version=1.0.4041.40688, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Earths&Greys.dll
    EdgeFader, Version=5.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdgeFader.dll
    EdHarvey.Effects, Version=4.0.5120.42730, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll
    EdHarvey.FastFx, Version=4.0.5120.35262, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.FastFx.dll
    EditableText, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EditableText.dll
    ExtendBorder, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll
    Film, Version=4.0.4642.26607, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Film.dll
    FindEdges, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\FindEdges.dll
    Flip, Version=3.5.4315.37010, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll
    Frames, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Frame.dll
    GaussianBlurPlus, Version=3.5.4315.35054, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll
    GenTree, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GenTree.dll
    Gradient Bars, Version=4.0.5152.23084, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll
    Gradient Blocks, Version=4.0.4642.26658, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll
    GradientBlur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll
    Gradient Mapping, Version=4.0.4642.26687, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll
    Gradientsgalore, Version=1.0.4679.28286, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradientsgalore.dll
    Gravity, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gravity.dll
    Gray2Alpha, Version=3.5.4318.27219, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll
    Grid Warp, Version=4.0.5149.26776, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Grid Warp.dll
    GridMaker, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll
    HexaGrid, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HexaGrid.dll
    highlightv2, Version=1.0.4253.28274, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\highlightv2.dll
    Jitter, Version=4.0.4642.26986, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Jitter.dll
    KaleidoGen, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll
    Kaleidoscope, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll
    Landscape, Version=3.5.4315.35071, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Landscape.dll
    LensFlare, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LensFlare.dll
    Lightning, Version=1.1.3896.32593, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Lightning.dll
    LightRays, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll
    Liquify, Version=4.0.4642.26973, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Liquify.dll
    Magnifier, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Magnifier.dll
    Majority, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Majority.dll
    Matrice, Version=1.0.3810.11744, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Matrice.dll
    Metallize, Version=1.2.4415.32969, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Metallize.dll
    Moire, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Moire.dll
    MotionSharpen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MotionSharpen.dll
    MultiThreshold, Version=1.1.4330.38982, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiThreshold.dll
    Nebulous, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Nebulous.dll
    NewtonFractal, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll
    noisechoice, Version=1.0.4460.1271, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\noisechoice.dll
    Object2colour, Version=1.0.4661.28375, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Object2colour.dll
    Objectedge, Version=1.0.4674.982, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Objectedge.dll
    ObjectFeather, Version=3.5.4315.35085, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ObjectFeather.dll
    Oblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Oblique.dll
    Olden, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Olden.dll
    Feather, Version=2.3.4315.37038, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\OldFeather.dll
    Outline Object, Version=4.0.4642.26954, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll
    OutlineObject, Version=1.1.3160.31739, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll
    overblur, Version=1.0.4483.1623, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\overblur.dll
    Overliner, Version=1.2.3888.29226, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Overliner.dll
    PageCurl, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PageCurl.dll
    Panelling, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Panelling.dll
    PasteAlpha, Version=3.5.4315.35562, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll
    Pastel, Version=3.5.4315.35379, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll
    PerlinTexture, Version=1.1.3857.30918, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PerlinTexture.dll
    Perspective, Version=2.1.4415.36116, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Perspective.dll
    PhotoAdjustments, Version=3.5.4315.35128, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll
    Pixelate+, Version=4.0.4642.26940, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pixelate+.dll
    Polar, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polar.dll
    Polygon, Version=3.5.4315.35143, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll
    Polygones, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygones.dll
    PrinterPlus, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll
    Psychocolour, Version=1.0.4212.38146, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Psychocolour.dll
    pxEexpansion, Version=1.0.4437.36287, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pxEexpansion.dll
    pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED, Version=3.6.3742.39840, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED.dll
    Radialcolors, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Radialcolors.dll
    RainbowTwist, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll
    Random Effect, Version=4.0.4642.26928, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Effect.dll
    RandLines, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random lines.dll
    RandMaze1, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze1.dll
    RandMaze2, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze2.dll
    Random Shape Fill, Version=4.0.4642.26910, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll
    recolourchoice, Version=1.0.4483.35063, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\recolourchoice.dll
    ReverseColors, Version=1.0.4121.15722, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ReverseColors.dll
    Rosaces, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Rosaces.dll
    RotateText, Version=1.1.4415.32628, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateText.dll
    RotateTextSUI, Version=1.1.4415.32713, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll
    Rotate_Zoom+, Version=1.0.4438.19459, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Rotate_Zoom+.dll
    SBCommon, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SBCommon.dll
    ScriptLab, Version=4.0.5146.23014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll
    SeamlessTextureMaker, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll
    selection2clear, Version=1.0.4544.36371, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\selection2clear.dll
    SelectionTools, Version=3.5.4320.16766, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SelectionTools.dll
    Shapes, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Shapes.dll
    SinWaves, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SinWaves.dll
    Smudge, Version=4.0.4642.26844, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smudge.dll
    Sparkles, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkles.dll
    SpeechBubble, Version=2.1.4445.42029, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpeechBubble.dll
    Spiral, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Spiral.dll
    SpiralText, Version=1.4.4415.32775, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiralText.dll
    SpiroGraph, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll
    SpiroShapes, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll
    Splashes, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splashes.dll
    Splatter, Version=4.0.4642.26829, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll
    squirkle, Version=1.0.4677.25184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\squirkle.dll
    squirklewarp, Version=1.0.4677.26893, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\squirklewarp.dll
    StarGlow, Version=1.0.3839.21249, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StarGlow.dll
    Stars, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stars.dll
    Stitch, Version=4.0.4642.26808, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stitch.dll
    Textplus, Version=1.0.4618.37123, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Textplus.dll
    ThatOtherApp, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll
    Tiles, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tiles.dll
    Trail, Version=4.0.4642.26791, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Trail.dll
    Transparency, Version=3.5.4315.35159, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll
    TreeGen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TreeGen.dll
    TRsAlphaCutter, Version=3.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TRsAlphaCutter.dll
    TRsContourFiller, Version=1.5.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TRsContourFiller.dll
    TRsFireWorks, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TRsFireWorks.dll
    TRsPixelSharp, Version=1.0.4944.36904, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TRsPixelSharp.dll
    TRsSmudger, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TRsSmudger.dll
    TRsStarFilter, Version=1.0.4930.9612, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TRsStarFilter.dll
    TRsStr8Edge, Version=1.1.5045.31905, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TRsStr8Edge.dll
    TubeOblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TubeOblique.dll
    Tweakedges, Version=1.0.4252.39711, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tweakedges.dll
    Twist, Version=4.0.4642.26767, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Twist.dll
    TwistZ, Version=1.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TwistZ.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll
    Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll
    Vibrato, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vibrato.dll
    Volutes, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Volutes.dll
    WaterReflection, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaterReflection.dll
    Waves, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Waves.dll
    WaveText, Version=1.2.4415.32811, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveText.dll
    WaveTextSUI, Version=1.2.4415.33440, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll
    WetFloor, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WetFloor.dll
    XYCoords, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\XYCoords.dll
    System.Design, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll
    ABRFileType, Version=1.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes\ABRFileType.dll
    AnimGIF, Version=2.4.4119.28305, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes\AnimGIF.dll
    WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsFormsIntegration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsFormsIntegration.dll

Native modules: 
    C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL, version=4.0.40305.0 (Main.040305-0000)
    C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18015 (win7sp1_gdr.121129-1432)
    C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=6.1.7601.18015 (win7sp1_gdr.121129-1432)
    C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL, version=6.1.7601.17974 (win7sp1_gdr.121015-1833)
    C:\Windows\system32\SspiCli.dll, version=6.1.7601.18270 (win7sp1_gdr.130924-1532)
    C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.7601.17744 (win7sp1_gdr.111215-1535)
    C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18275 (win7sp1_gdr.131002-1533)
    C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll, version=6.1.7601.18177 (win7sp1_gdr.130605-1534)
    C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll, version=1.0626.7601.18009 (win7sp1_gdr.121121-1431)
    C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17676
    C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL, version=6.1.7601.18128 (win7sp1_gdr.130412-1534)
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll, version=11.00.9600.16428 (winblue_gdr.131013-1700)
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\normaliz.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll, version=11.00.9600.16521 (winblue_gdr_escrow.140228-1503)
    C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll, version=11.00.9600.16428 (winblue_gdr.131013-1700)
    C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcXtrnal.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\SHUNIMPL.DLL, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\system32\SortWindows6Compat.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110_CLR0400.dll, version=11.00.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\mscorlib\ce5f61c5754789df97be8dc991c47d07\mscorlib.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Program Files\NetRatingsNetSight\NetSight\meter5\nphooks.dll, version=6.1.0.15r
    C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\WLDAP32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Program Files\NetRatingsNetSight\NetSight\meter5\nscore.dll, version=6.1.0.15r
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System\ff26cc03e6d57d8abd13b990332e67c6\System.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\WindowsBase\acf97bfe2a931d4a47253b26b7218991\WindowsBase.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Drawing\5cd2aee5e7c07227c694d89219688ab3\System.Drawing.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PresentationCore\a74542efbeb46445949a39026c501132\PresentationCore.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\Presentatio5ae0f00f#\a4b45c44490c75bc2fb22780e7ef087d\PresentationFramework.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Core\dce99d8de14d8a015313db98c72552ee\System.Core.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet.Base\7f569a41e355ba0fd421192544329797\PaintDotNet.Base.ni.dll, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Windows.Forms\f4f6ee0df2aa4189bf36e6335cb92761\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet500b2e4f#\788f4e630aefade4ec425b733543dc00\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ni.dll, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet.Core\c862e5767c945ecc7a090fe25136b054\PaintDotNet.Core.ni.dll, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet26779e70#\2ce28d1f0e05b02d9120726d538a47d3\PaintDotNet.Resources.ni.dll, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet7afaaa15#\91ccbffd1c3a8d7ff19cb15611129782\PaintDotNet.Framework.ni.dll, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet.Data\89746ff7aaad596c5813ab8cb9bee60a\PaintDotNet.Data.ni.dll, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet.Effects\16ba7787001b7da0c5680657b0f211f0\PaintDotNet.Effects.ni.dll, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNet\70330e211c504888b94dd7bb2f1b6286\PaintDotNet.ni.exe, version=4.0.5168.12074
    C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\wpfgfx_v0400.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\nlssorting.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clrjit.dll, version=4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86.dll, version=4.0
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll, version=10.00.40219.325
    C:\Windows\system32\VCOMP100.DLL, version=10.00.40219.325 built by: SP1LDR
    C:\Windows\system32\MSVCP100.dll, version=10.00.40219.325
    C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18120_none_72d2e82386681b36\gdiplus.dll, version=6.1.7601.18120 (win7sp1_gdr.130402-1532)
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PaintDotNetc8826738#\a1350df8f520f98b6fbeac9a4cc83325\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86.ni.dll, version=4.0
    C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL, version=2001.12.8530.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18201_none_ec80f00e8593ece5\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=6.2.9200.16809 (win8_gdr.140127-1505)
    C:\Program Files\NetRatingsNetSight\NetSight\nsmmc.dll, version=6.1.0.11r
    C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\wtsapi32.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll, version=6.2.9200.16570 (win8_gdr.130327-1526)
    C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=6.2.9200.16783 (win8_gdr.131220-1803)
    C:\Windows\system32\WINTRUST.dll, version=6.1.7601.18205 (win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532)
    C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18277 (win7sp1_gdr.131005-0934)
    C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Xaml\3fe705796c6a41d4889d9001d1c56af8\System.Xaml.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll, version=8.14.10.1930
    C:\Windows\system32\D3D10Level9.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Configuration\bbc48ec4245e502ae19b0601d3799c9e\System.Configuration.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Xml\bada32953bb6b16a53d653eae23d78dc\System.Xml.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\system32\winhttp.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL, version=6.1.7601.17970 (win7sp1_gdr.121009-0412)
    C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\rasapi32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\rtutils.dll, version=6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
    C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll, version=3,0,0,10
    C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Design\d69841376cfa8b66b7152a571faef4e6\System.Design.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\WindowsForm0b574481#\1ab52f8951c2ab97592ec25830dd5165\WindowsFormsIntegration.ni.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\diasymreader.dll, version=11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
    C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll, version=6.1.7601.18270 (win7sp1_gdr.130924-1532)
    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll, version=6.2.9200.16492 (win8_gdr_oobssr.130113-0015)
    C:\Windows\system32\ktmw32.dll, version=6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clrcompression.dll, version=4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww, 

I was really looking forward to using this plug-in  :tardII: . Is Red Ochre still around? Can he fix it? (Pretty, pretty Please?)