Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

very good second life picture manipulation. Your avatar sort of looks like lady gaga lol.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

How very fanciful your work is. I was trying to see just what you were speaking of so I googled ‘Second Life’. If I have it right you create these fanciful people in the Second Life program then alter them in pdn. They are quite lovely and I do like fanciful. The bubbles were a nice addition.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thank you so much everyone!!!

Here are 2 characters for my animationmovie. I would like to ask if there is someone who would like to create a background for it this week. In the same style as the characters of course... Under sea with an underwater mountain in the background....

giggles, maybe a challange for some people here???

EDIT: these are 100% PDN as you can see I think ;-)

4245354544_d2cb1917c7.jpg4245354558_e58951e994.jpg

lol I wrote: would someone like to create a background in the same style as the characters? (after that I can add some bubbles, these are 'just' the characters)

lol, didn't read the text, was in a hurry

Bye Bye PDN!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...