Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

You did such a great job on the 2nd portrait. Very impressive work!

Glad you are settled into your new home. 7 weeks to go...wow! I wish you all the very best for the 3 of you.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 3 months later...

hi all,

an update from me, I have such lil time and sooo much to do!!!

I have started with a new project, but it will take a while before it is done, because I have no time for it, unfortunately....

so, look at the first page please, but give me one sec, need to upload it real quick!

What a great image so far. I love the way you do these.

Not possible for it to be Tomy - he'd only be a few months old but I would love to see an update photo.

Babies are a lot of work but so worth it.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

thanks helen and welsh,

yeah I thought I had to change my lay out now, it was a bit chaotic. And also an updated sig :D

I know for sure you can do that as well Welsh, you want me to make a lil tut about my latest works?

My bet, is that, with a lil practice you'll be better than me... lol

Edited by Aislin

thank you so much welsh,

I am sure you can do this as good as me and maybe even better!!

about my style, I haven't really seen anyone on the forum who creates stuff

like me, or even try... Would be nice if more people would start doing this,

to compare and help each other, you know... I bet, if you practice a lil, you could

help ME out! lol

Edited by Aislin

lol, can you believe that the one in my tutorial was the very first 100% pdn painting? But before that I practiced on the second life images, you might remember I have a tut for that as well... there you can already see a basic which I use for these paintings :)

If you understand that basic, you can make any image 100% painted (in black white that is, I haven't found out yet how to make them in color) That will be a next thing for me to learn, paint in color, it's a bit harder...

I'm glad though that you will try and see it as a challenge, you'll be good at it, but it takes a lot of patient, the last one took me over 20 hours... LOL

Great gallery you have, think I am gonna bite the bullet and try out your tutorial in the next couple of days. Wish me luck.

good luck minners and welsh and all the other who are going to try it out :)

I have started a new project, it's an actual PAYED job... lol, yaaaaaay, give me your comments and critiques on it please....

What do you think is hard? the shadowing? because it is a lot of black, white and grey gaussian blurring with lines... I really need to make a better tut for just that part I think.... If you know how to blur and put it in the right place and all, it really is not hard, it just takes a lot of time... But then again, you need to know how exactly to blur to get the right results...

May I see your attempts Welsh? maybe I could help you a bit?

Have to say my estimations of your skill just went skywards ( and it was already very high ) tried the tut and failed hideously. I think you maybe able to write a tut for this but the person has to have quite a high artistic skill for it to work well, I don't have that skill, but I will try again in a few days my next attempt cannot be any worse, can it ?

yeah, I just need to make a better tut about the blurring part, that is the most hardest part I think... and you can do soooooooo much with just the gaussian blur...

I really would like to see your attempts as well... I can always help if you like... but please post them in the tutorial so other people may learn from it as well..

a new project is finished on page 1.

mmm it took me 2 hours to upload it and all... I have internet (wireless) since a month, but only problems since then. Now since a week or so, it says: signal strength: very good, but I can't load pages... checked the firewalls but that isn't the thing... grrrrr