Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

yes helen, it's totally from the beginning... I started yesterday afternoon and still busy with it... now the hardest part, the face and the hand, giggles....

and thanks Helen and BBQ, you are wonderful and thanks for stopping by everytime I create something new and post here :)

After you're done with the shading, don't forget to sort of darken the most important features--eyes, nose, etc. with a thinner line. Make sure everything's gradual and not so sharp, which you're doing great so far. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

You have done such a wonderful job with this one! The face is very, very nice. I like the way you did the hair too. There is so much detail in this one & you are to be congratulated on the very fine work you have done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

thank you Helen, for the nice compliments :)

there are new progress works on page 1, am making this new one for the birthday of these kids (they have their birthday in the same week and are brother and sister) And I will print it out in large on canvas :)

thanks bbq and Helen and welsh... unfortunatly it is such good weather here lately so I don't have much time to do anything :( Wish winter would return, lol

About the pregnancy, everything is going fine! he is growing very hard and if he keeps growing this hard he will be a very large baby when I due.. lol Am very excited and sometimes it feels like I'm not ready for it yet, like i was a kid myself just yesterday... lol

thanks all, I know I am not very active on the whole forum, since I'm busy and its amazing weather, so i appreceate it a lot that you like to stop by here :)

I had some time to continue my image yesterday so i post the update on the first page. The hair of the lil boy is by photomanip and using: artistic-oil painting and then smudged it to give it a better painted look. Today I hope to finish the girls face and hair :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am really slow working on this one, I feel sad about that. But at the other side, my bf and I found a new appartment and we're moving in right now... well actually, when it's finished. Painting the walls are done, and we hope to move in next weekend :)

progress 5 is on page 1 :)

It is coming along very nicely! WOW!

Good to hear you're nearly ready to move in to your new home.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...

thanks bbq!

yes I moved into my new home, I also started working, but the doc said me to work 4 hours a day max, cause of pregnancy problems and all... lol

just 7 weeks to go and I have a lil boy!

anyway, end result of my 2nd digital painting on the first page :)