flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

flip

It really is beautiful, flip. It doesn't look much like a a nebula but it could be some sort of spacial anomaly. I just have one request about your artwork: could you put more of it on your flipsite? My dad has a site blocker on the computer I use and it blocks out Devart and I really would enjoy to look at your work full size and high detail. Just a request. Amazing work.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

I used ONE rock texture on the second one to make the big circles, but that's it. :(

Nothing wrong with that. I think it's a great picture nonetheless. I know that many, many Photoshoppers use stocks and paint some beautiful masterpieces. Sometime I think we overemphasizes on making everything 100% PDN. What do I know anyway?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Flip that albumn cover is very effective. In this case a stock texture is not a problem, and is a rendered piece used appropriately. It would be nice if you linked to the stock though when you post the image. That way the person taking the original stock photo is acknowledged for their work, and we can all see just how creative you've been in adjusting to suit your application.

I must say there is some really lovely work lately in your gallery. I've really been impressed with the newer images you have been doing.

ciao OMA

• 5 weeks later...
wow.

i keep coming back to this website like every 5 months.

And guess what I click first?

your profile, man your really creative and make every picture is just

awesome! Keep doing your thing man.

HAH! Eat that, Mr. I'mLeavingPDN!

I restate my earlier state...ment...You're an asset to these forums.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

You're back! YAY! (EDIT: Wouldn't want Ego Eram chasing me around for 'excessive use of capital letters' - removed like 15 A's)

Anyhoo, I really thought I was looking at a pic with your latest one. Nice job!