flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

flip

Hey, I love your stuff, very sleek. My favourite would have to be the last sig in your list there. The red grungy one, breathtaking use of Paint.NET my friend very well done, if theres not a tut already I wholeheartedly vote for one.

Thanks for treating my eyes,

:D

• 2 weeks later...

You may have posted too many large images in your last post, I can't to get them to display. I know I have a slower WiFi connection, but usually I can see your images. The browser just keeps timing out before they load. I'd really like to see your latest stuff.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks for reposting the images flip ! I'm glad I can see them now. The very last one of your name in multi colors is my favorite. So sharp and crisp and clean. Very good. The moon (or planet) is my second choice. Great texture and the aurora and flairs around it are a very nice touch. Beautiful image. The water (?) drops on the blue stripe background is my third choice. Again, very clean looking. The others are also very well done, but those three are really pleasing to me. BTW, have you composed any music lately? I have not had a chance to visit your site in a while. Keep up the great work.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE