Zwicky's Gallery - UPDATED 11 June 2010 [New Wallpaper Set]

Zwicky

I like the purple & blue ones. They are really pretty & spacey.

Only C&C is that the text needs something...it's kinda flat? I'm thinking some other colours in the text, maybe an outline, drop shadow or even a slight bevel with a drop shadow?

Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...

Sad you haven't been getting feedback on your gallery lately, the colors of your works - SOOOO PLEASING!!!

The sigs and avvies rock. Love them. Simple, but not too simple. Especially like your SOTW entry, post it here too.

Sad you haven't been getting feedback on your gallery lately,

I agree! I've been watching it slip down into the abyss of the Pictorium with agitation, but haven't had anything to add to it for a while. Thank you for your compliments :)

So here's my latest signature, I submitted it for SOTW Entry 32. I wouldn't go as far as labeling this a major gallery update though.

zwickyspacesigcolour.png

retrofont.jpg

galleryupdate.png

Hello everyone! This is my first ever gallery update that does not include a signature of any sort! I present 3 wallpapers I accidentally stumbled into making. :) They are relatively simple, but I like them and I felt the need to put something up other than sigs, sigs and more sigs. The original is the white one.

th_wallpaperabstractblue-white.jpg th_wallpaperabstractorange-black2.jpg th_wallpaperabstractpurple-black2.jpg

They only 1024 by 768 pixels unfortunately, no wide-screen or higher-resolution versions available, but it can't helped.

I also edited the size of this one, it was originally 1280 by 1024 but PhotoBucket resized it funny, so I made a 1024 by 768 copy.

th_wallpaper.jpg

And for the umpteenth time there is a different gallery update tag :D

galleryupdate.png

Enjoy, and comments are appreciated!

retrofont.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

galleryupdate.png

Phew. Zwicky returns!! After my looonnnggest hiatus yet, I have finally gotten back to creating something in Paint.NET! I present a new wallpaper set, Kaleidoscope.

Click for larger view (1024*768).

th_kaleidoscope1.jpg th_kaleidoscope2.jpg th_kaleidoscope3.jpg th_kaleidoscope4.jpg

I also have a random new sig which I actually created first, funnily enough.

zwickyreturnsshadow2.png

It's not much, but hopefully a sign for more things to come! I'z is bak in business :D

Edited by Zwicky
retrofont.jpg

I tend to make 1900x1200 and crop out unnecessary parts for the most common screen res's, like they do in webpages, the central 600px have the most important graphics, text, etc. Then the next 200 have less important, etc.