A way to create bubbles...

MadJik

I was trying to copy the bubble in the Vista screensaver, and this is how it turned out. Maybe I could do my own tut...heh, heh, heh. I made it pure black on purpose, since this allowed me to color it in the screensaver I was writing, but even the black one looks nice on a bright-colored background.

bubbleredbf2.png

quasisigzt7.png

okay I am new here and I don't know how to open the codelab thing

Check my post in 'Questions and General Discussion'.

MadJik gave a good explanation!

bottlesignew.jpg

I had a question about that tut but then asked it somewhere else. I can't delete my post so I just said "NM".

When I came back I saw that snowstorm also had a question and I wanted to redirect him to the post that answered it.

Only after I had done that did I realize that I could have used the other post for that.

You people need to relax.

Forgive me for messing with Your holy board and not following your commandments to a 'T' :roll:

bottlesignew.jpg

Nice tutorial, it worked perfectly. I have a question though, once I got to the last step of creating a new layer to add the blue thing and then blur is x100, i think my paint is bugged because I had to go back to the background to draw the blue in because if I tried in the new layer nothing would come out, and then I looked at my layer thing and yours, and your layer thing was white, and mine has a grid look to it, do I need to ajust my settings or is my paint messed up?

Bubble.jpg

thebubble.jpg

Thanks for the tutorial.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This was a great tut. I made my bubble have a purple hue b/c well...purple is my favorite color. :D

bubble2.jpg

And I tried the transparent background/copy and paste into another image with multiple sized bubbles.

underwater.jpg

sig2.jpg

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought. The mind is everything,

what we think we become." Buddha

Awesome tut! =D Very easy to follow and the results are great! Hoorah for bubbles. =3

10254_0672ef499ae6f641a7ab6920cddaecdf

{Siggie coming soon! In the meantime, enjoy this cat. >> =(^.^)= }

Madjk first tut and already full of magic, I couldn't skip away with that!

Here my :lol: try: it is a rare species of (very ugly) fish called fartous fartus :lol:

an-pesciinvasopescenuovo.jpg

Lol, I realized now yesterday's bubbles were messed up! Here are my new ones both soap and water bubbles ! I love these bubbles thank you Madjk (How can you do these amazing fantastic things ?)

bagnetto.jpg

I wonder why I've never tried out this tutorial. I'm going to give it a shot.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Madjk first tut and already full of magic, I couldn't skip away with that!

Here my :lol: try: it is a rare species of (very ugly) fish called fartous fartus :lol:

th_an-pesciinvasopescenuovo.jpg

Lol, I realized now yesterday's bubbles were messed up! Here are my new ones both soap and water bubbles ! I love these bubbles thank you Madjk (How can you do these amazing fantastic things ?)

th_bagnetto.jpg

That's funny! Nice!

Great tutorial! Here's my result:

bubble.png

I also used the bubble in a sig and avatar I just made:

bubble_shock2.png

bubble_shock.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y