How to Install Plugins ×

Red ochre plugin pack 10.1

Red ochre

• Pixey changed the title to Red ochre plugin pack 10.1
1 hour ago, Djisves said:

So, why is it still in D&Q and not back in the Plugin Packs section?

Because it's a rather complicated maneuver, which I don't get to do very often.  Practice, practice, practice 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 2
  • Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Sorry Pixey - This thread should really be pinned and show it has an installer in the plugin packs thread (as it was previously).

No hurry - perhaps best to wait for one of the Admins to reset things... I don't know what permissions are needed.

No worries though - we all get attacked by technical gremlins sometimes!😄

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

25 minutes ago, Red ochre said:

Sorry Pixey - This thread should really be pinned and show it has an installer in the plugin packs thread (as it was previously).

I was just about to ask you this very thing myself.  Sorry, I really made a dog's dinner out of it.  Anyway, I got some practice at moving things around, which I'll probably forget by tomorrow 🤣 At least it should be back in the correct thread by now?  This site seems to take ages to update itself these days 😁

P.S. It's pinned again and I've asked an Admin to fix the installer.

• Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Pixey pinned this topic
8 hours ago, Pixey said:

At least it should be back in the correct thread by now? 

It's back in place, but it has a new thread (topic) number. This will break any old links. I've just updated the Plugin Index so it will link correctly in the next edition.

2 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I've just updated the Plugin Index so it will link correctly in the next edition.

Thank you @Ego Eram Reputo :(    (I'll really, really try not to do that again - and then go shopping and not see the error till later :( )

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

Not a problem @Pixey I committed the same offence with the Shape3D plugin a few years back :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks both ... but the little green star (to signify an installer) has disappeared? - I'm I being too pedantic? Perhaps now the word 'installer' is shown on a tag the little green stars are redundant?

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I've added your green star!

• 2 weeks later...

Red Ochre, I am new here. And I want to obey the rules and not  disturb the forum and people here. So can and how do I have my own page or is that even possible? Pixey is trying to help me too, with good advice and helps.  But I do not even know really how to use this forum  so I do not step on anyones toes. Also I would like to donat some money to you for all your time and help. How do I do that?

p.s. still trying to download your " furblur" into paint.😣

and How my birthday is July 7  I am gonna be 68.

Edited by Cakie67

Hi @Cakie67 I have made a page/thread just for you to ask questions when you need help, so that all of us can help you.  It will probably be best to ask all of your questions here:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/117879-help-cakie67-to-find-her-plugins/?tab=comments#comment-581347

As for donating, each Author - if they are accepting donations - will have a donation link on the first page of their particular Plugin.  @Red ochre has one on the first page, with a black link saying DONATE.

EDIT:  I have added a video on your thread @Cakie67 on how to install Red's Plugins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMKFI7jm-DY

30b8T8B.gif

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...