Wet Surface filter

Lol @Pixey I was just typing that he should ask you about the water reflection and there you are! I am curious about it too as I have yet to use it. @frer8833the photo from the post shows up as a black square for me but if you click on it, the link takes you to the original post that has the image. If it works for you would be great to see the outcome as I said I want to learn to use this myself.

• Haha 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

16 hours ago, Ladybug said:

Lol @Pixey I was just typing that he should ask you about the water reflection and there you are! I am curious about it too as I have yet to use it.

I absolutely adore this Plugin @Ladybug Best used on a largish image though :)

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/2482-water-reflection-ymd100725/?do=findComment&comment=569330

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 4 weeks later...

Water Reflection (ymd:100725) is not right, it just looked wavy but not reflective and I don't want waves. Download link for Wet Floor Reflection plugin (ymd:100725) didn't work so I couldn't test it but I doubt it will be the right one.

Firstly I want a wet skin-filter (with metal color/'gold coin look' option to make entire photo or objects in the photo, e.g. trees, people, buildings, look cast in metal in any one color). Maybe it's a gloss-filter.

Secondly I want a wood finish-filter. The reason for why I want this is that printed images on non-glossy paper looks more vibrant and high quality when I put transparent Scotch tape on them, they resemble printed images on quality glossy paper looked at from an angle which does not reflect glaring light into the eyes.

Edited by frer8833

On 12/31/2020 at 8:48 AM, ardneh said:

@frer8833

Could you post an image showing the kind of result you are looking for?

It's this image, the finish makes the wood looks better, so I would like some similar enhance-filter applied to images which doesn't decrease image quality (look grainy or whatever).

Howards-Restor-A-Finish-Wood-Care-Product-3.jpg

Edited by frer8833

Perhaps, the plugin you're looking for is in my plugin pack.

If you have it installed, try the bottom slider of the Effects > Photo > Combined Photo Adjustments plugin.

or, the bottom slider of my Effects > Photo > Sharpen Landscape plugin: