Intensity RGB beta version

ReMake

Linear interpolation between image intensity and the image respective channel? I really like this idea.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

@ReMake Is it not possible to merge Saturation RGB with this? It appears so as they both have the common denominator of color2gray, and linear interpolation using the value of gray, and value of channel with different weight assigned per channel.

• Upvote 1

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

5 hours ago, Reptillian said:

Is it not possible to merge Saturation RGB with this?

A change in color intensity can also be defined as color desaturation, but this process is the opposite of saturation. It is unlikely that I will merge these two effects in the near time. Although I like your idea of developing these two effects.

Thank you for your PM.

• Pixey locked this topic