Reptorian's G'MIC Code Workshop

Reptillian

Any one would like to play Quantum Billiard?

image.png?width=1440&height=266

I'm sure @Ego Eram Reputo would play some Quantum Billiard.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

Looks like an Amoeba Attack!

• 5 months later...

I made changes to pal command and changes to GUI filters that use it.

There are new palettes, and 1 removed palettes:

+ Golden Wall
+ Piet Mondrian Palette
+ Lospec500
+ Cretaceous-16
+ Japanese Woodblock
+ Vanilla Milkshake
- Pastel Rainbow

The new palettes:

ad5ca1b3831e99e7df4c2d5601c86f73b26bca29

• Like 2

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

• 6 months later...

Long time no post here. First major re-engineering to one of my filter has been done.

OOBS used to be there before, but now it has been rewritten.

As it'll be for G'MIC 3.3.6, and we don't have that now, you can temporarily use it here as a debugging test - https://gist.github.com/Reptorian1125/fe5a16df550b258376c893cd0c8b039c

And you can import .gmic sources via G'MIC plugin, so you can use it now before 3.3.6.

Example result:

4c1d943e7bdd229362a67210947e8ca2661fb431

image.webp?ex=66173228&is=6604bd28&hm=c1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

G'MIC Filter Developer

16 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

@Reptillian  Really like the first example. Nicely done.  Hope all is well.  ☺️

Thanks. Also, I checked, it's here and it'll work for 3.3.5 as I developed on 3.3.5, so you can get it now.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I pushed a faster version of Lavander Binary Map.

Old one with using 11 (2048x2048) : 0.667 s
New one with using 11 (2048x2048) :  0.057 s

~12x faster! It’s using lookup table now.

That’s all the practical changes.

• Like 2

G'MIC Filter Developer

• 4 weeks later...

New filter released: Statistical Mode

It just returns the most common color. Useful for extracting background in case you have 8-bit depth images which consists mostly of the same color, so you can have different objects and still return background.

I might make this as a plugin as a exercise to new workflow in Paint.NET plugin development.

• Like 1

G'MIC Filter Developer