Sign in to follow this  
Rickenbacker

"scroll away" text plugin?

Trying to get my text to look like it's leaning backward away from the viewer ala the famous Star Wars intro crawl. There a plugin for that?

Also, unrelated- I installed the BoltBait pack on recommendation...unless I'm looking in the wrong places, I'm not seeing any noticeable difference.

Thanks! 

You can simulate the Star Wars text crawl with standard paint.net (no plugins required).

StarWarsTextCrawl.png

Just type your text on a separate layer and use the Layer > Rotate / Zoom menu.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rickenbacker said:

Trying to get my text to look like it's leaning backward away from the viewer ala the famous Star Wars intro crawl. There a plugin for that?

Also, unrelated- I installed the BoltBait pack on recommendation...unless I'm looking in the wrong places, I'm not seeing any noticeable difference.

Thanks! 

Nothing new under Effects?

To determine if BoltBait's plugins are installed; use the Plugin Index to filter by author = BoltBait. That will give you a listing of only his plugins. Each plugin will have the paint.net menu location listed (look for the salmon colored tags).  Check your paint.net menus for these entries.

You can find a link to the Plugin Index in my signature.

The rotate/ zoom feature worked! 

OK- maybe someone can help with this- looking for a special font. Looks like it's zooming in at you with a "trail" behind each letter ala Superman the Movie. Any ideas on  what its called or where to find it?

seventies.jpg

1 hour ago, Rickenbacker said:

Looks like it's zooming in at you with a "trail" behind each letter ala Superman the Movie. Any ideas on  what its called or where to find it?