"scroll away" text plugin?

Trying to get my text to look like it's leaning backward away from the viewer ala the famous Star Wars intro crawl. There a plugin for that?

Also, unrelated- I installed the BoltBait pack on recommendation...unless I'm looking in the wrong places, I'm not seeing any noticeable difference.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Rickenbacker said:

Trying to get my text to look like it's leaning backward away from the viewer ala the famous Star Wars intro crawl. There a plugin for that?

Also, unrelated- I installed the BoltBait pack on recommendation...unless I'm looking in the wrong places, I'm not seeing any noticeable difference.

Thanks! 

Nothing new under Effects?

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

To determine if BoltBait's plugins are installed; use the Plugin Index to filter by author = BoltBait. That will give you a listing of only his plugins. Each plugin will have the paint.net menu location listed (look for the salmon colored tags).  Check your paint.net menus for these entries.

You can find a link to the Plugin Index in my signature.

1 hour ago, Rickenbacker said:

Looks like it's zooming in at you with a "trail" behind each letter ala Superman the Movie. Any ideas on  what its called or where to find it?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab