toe_head2001

Object of the Fortnight – Discussion thread

Wow! Aren't you a clever chap.

And if you had read the Rules you would see that you should not post comments in this area, which I've now re-directed to the correct place @ANONYMISS

12 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Wow! Aren't you a clever chap.

And if you had read the Rules you would see that you should not post comments in this area, which I've now re-directed to the correct place @ANONYMISS

Truly sorry about posting in the wrong area. I used the 'Reply' button on the OOTF page. So not that clever then. But clever enough to spot sloppy, misleading grammar, eh?

I'll put this here ...

I didn't get to comment on the battery winners, this may fall flat  (pun intended ...) 

Again a pleasure to view the talents of all entries, lots of special ones but @MJW's ... wow, looked good enough to bite to get more life out of it (and yep that does work.  Flat batteries ?  No spares ?  Give them a chew and they're good for a few hours) 

I feel very stupid. I thought I had one more week for the barrel competition. I came back from the beach today meaning to finish my entry and post it. I'm disappointed but not too much; I enjoyed working on it anyway.

1 hour ago, Djisves said:

I feel very stupid.

I thought I was the only one who felt like this, more times than I wish to admit 😂  So sorry you missed the dead-line :(

• Upvote 1