Jump to content

Tut request ( But not sure what to call it )

Recommended Posts

I have searched but i dont really know what to call this effect .

It like when you have a image and behind it are all differnt colours and splatter and it just looks so cool.. Im sorry if im so vague but i just cant think off what its called i know i have seen it but just cant think now ..

If i find a image with it on i will post it ..

Hopefully someone will know what i mean :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeh i completaly forgot about that .

its slightly like that but more controlled and all differnt colours and actuall shapes.

ill have a search on the net tommorow.

Controlled: it's up to the user on how well one uses mouse or drawing tablet.

Colors: I think the plugin can do different colors

Shapes: ?What?


All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks but i have a problem ..

I got to My computer > :C > program Files > Paint.net

But the only folders i have are





And dont have teh folder that you install brushes into i have had lots of people explain it to me but i dont have the folder there all talking about please can you tell me whats wrong .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

o . . this is bad ..

I have a folder called "Downloaded Applications" in my documents were i put every program i download in but whenever i go in there now my pc freezes and for about 2 mins my icons and taskbar go away ........ :S

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...