Oma's gallery

oma

I can't believe what I saw at first. I asked myself, Did MY Oma draw that? Nah, it can't be. But it was, so I just had to take that in. :lol: She's a deviant fairy, isn't she? :lol: Overall, I like the touchups you added (jewelry and straps to the shoes) because it just makes it more lively. Nice job on both outfits. :!:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I can't believe what I saw at first. I asked myself, Did MY Oma draw that? Nah, it can't be. But it was, so I just had to take that in. :lol: She's a deviant fairy, isn't she? :lol: Overall, I like the toucups you added (jewelry and straps to the shoes) because it just makes it more lively. Nice job on both outfits. :!:

Thanks Helen.... yes Oma drew that .... always something new here in my gallery. :lol::lol:

"toucoups" this is an English word? I like it. sounds exotic for just bangles and sparklies and assorted do dads.

ciao I'm off to give my gal some hair.

OMA

I think "touchups" is a word; not sure, though. :lol::lol: I tend to make words up at times. Do you think I should replace "touchups" with --"all-newly-added-details-to-make-the-picture-very-pretty?" :lol: I'm just joshing here, you know. Well, get yer gal finished and good luck wid 'er! :):P:P

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Welsh, don't feel bad. I couldn't believe it that Oma was drawing it. I was going like, "Now wait a minute...." then when I scroll down, I saw the transition. Very amazing piece, Oma.

BTW, whatever happened to the monkey? Did you finish it? :?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

touch ups yes took me a real long time as well. I honestly thought she said two cups, I was wondering...... especially since she hadn't seen the whole sketch. I'm still laughing.....

Storm.Shadow yes I finished the monkey. I wasn't exactly pleased with it. I had originally a drawing of the face practiced on paper so was able to do that fairly well in Paint.net, but I hadn't started with a good full figure drawing as a result it didn't turn out as good as I would have liked. I did post it here pg 40 and on DA. I've still to redo a better drawing from scratch. Not sure when that will happen. Perhaps some midnight when I can't sleep. :lol::lol: The way I've been going could actually be any day night now. :lol::lol:

I like this picture much better as I have a better foundation picture. only about 1/3 way thru so watch for more WIP later this week. I'm working on some good old fashioned pencil sketches this week.

check your pms.

ciao OMA

PS I have to mention thanks to Helen she said add some bling!

she just didn't say how much or how little. :lol:

confused.pngconfused.png Oh wow oma, Miss Va Va La Voom is so sexy :oops: The background is amazing also fits well to this move, I like her footwear style :D and the Julia Fractal touch ups on her skirt it is really crazy I love it :lol: every think is great, just the hair needs some extra work, is that a tattoo? or..?

thanks you Yellowman. I like her red shoes so much. yes the dress does use the Julia Fractal. It is the only method I know to make chiffon material. I'm still working on a method for other patterns.

the hair I tried like the hairdresser showed me a picture something called chunks, I'm not a fan either. I think I will most likely re do that portion. perhaps I will teach myself to make long blond curls and some flowers in the hair like a hippy love child. :lol::lol:

and yes is a tattoo. I remember BoltBait called it sporting ink. I liked that phrase.

ciao

OMA

I strapped myself to a chair so I won't fall out of the chair from surprise. It's really well done; I actually thought the hair looked really nice (it's called "upswept" I think). It looks like she's a little camera shy, too. :P Nice job, Oma!! :!: :!: :!:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

:shock: Wow, very nice piece of work, Oma. I'm duly impressed with your talent, and you continue to amaze all of us here on the forum. BTW, I think I detect the pendant on her neck from one of your abstract earlier, um, "She Makes My Heart Sing?"

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

thanks you Helen I have redone hair to bleach blond I think this suits the mood more. :lol::lol: I've added on pg 44

and StormShadow she now has had a date with the beautician and changed her hair to blond. :lol:

and yes the necklace is from a previous picture. I loved that little bauble and was waiting for the right piece to use it in. I did have to lengthen the strand of blue beads to make it drape properly but think it matches up fairly well.

thanks all for looking this fairy was fun to do.

ciao OMA

oh my you are correct! I remember seeing the play at least 15 or even 20 yrs ago. (amature production --not well performed--actually downright excruciating performance) must be why it stuck in my mind.

now that fact about the tights..... ummmmmmm. A television program character comes to mind. ""Cheers"" "Cliff Claven" :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

When I first saw the title and then the image, I was amazed. It looks like you're looking through a microscope. It's so decorative! I agree with Welshblue; the salmon pink goes well with gold. Maybe you should be a fashion designer! :wink:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA