Ash

Ash

Well, I suppose you made a gradient and used the box setting on a gradient, and then you made a mass of the exact same pieces , which you duplicated and then you made a bigger mess with. I can't seem to get the little pieces right though.

No need to duplicate, only used S3D.

Too bad one plugin (Multi Color Gradient) is not working in ScriptLab....

Or I could've made this a 1 click, bam! you're done tut...

So they're all just little cubes?

That's... glorious!

[edit] Got it! Ash, that's amazingly easy! O.O

See? If you put your mind to it (in this case..my mind :lol: ), there is not much need for other programs besides PDN :)

I absolutely agree, I'm wondering whether one could do the same thing with Photoshop, being that there's not S3D.

What did I say? Not much need for other programs! :D

And yeah, some of the plugins we have allow us to make somethings easier than using PS! (Yeah, PDN beats PS in this case)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Run S3d box mode at an angle,

then Ctrl+F and you will see :)

I was able to do it either! :D (the joy of discovering she's not as dumb as she thought to be forces Topezia into her old joy dance once again :D )

Thanks Ash and I am sure you will be able to finish that W.I.P. and amaze us once again!

Ciao ciao

Great beginning on Ironman Ash -- just wondering - do you reference to another image when you make your own? Or do you have it stored up in your head?

Nab

P.S. Your outline looks good enough to be a pic of its own :P - I cannot draw like that

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I was able to do it either! :D (the joy of discovering she's not as dumb as she thought to be forces Topezia into her old joy dance once again :D )

Thanks Ash and I am sure you will be able to finish that W.I.P. and amaze us once again!

Ciao ciao

Glad it worked for ya, seeing the topezia happy dance always brings a :D to my face.

Your works are really amazing!

You are the hero of the pdn universe

8) Glad you enjoy my work.

Great beginning on Ironman Ash -- just wondering - do you reference to another image when you make your own? Or do you have it stored up in your head?

Nab

P.S. Your outline looks good enough to be a pic of its own :P - I cannot draw like that

Depends on the image I'm working on, if it needs to be accurate (People in real life and such) I use reference images to try and see all the possible angles, and then make my own.

Most other things I just have it worked out in my head.

I'm sure you can do the line tool drawing if you try :wink:

Your post & comment on DA

You better make the whole suit :lol:

I bet the movie would help a bit too - we haven't really seen much of his new look (I haven't, anyways).

Did you have to make two separate copies to get the two different angles of the head?

Looks awesome anyways - really well done

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Some great work :wink: On another forum I go on, someone had shown me some C4d sigs, which apparently you made? If you forgot, his name was Harrinator(?) They looked pretty good and I was wondering hwo you made them :roll:

Looks like you didn't read this whole thread :? :(

You are missing out on some drawings..

Start reading from here...

viewtopic.php?p=173818#p173818

Edit: BTW, I don't understand what do you mean by " :roll: ", but it's not a good way to ask for help. :idea: :)

Edit2: Forgot to reply to Nab

Your post & comment on DA

You better make the whole suit :lol:

I bet the movie would help a bit too - we haven't really seen much of his new look (I haven't, anyways).

Did you have to make two separate copies to get the two different angles of the head?

Looks awesome anyways - really well done

I'll try :P

No, I didn't make 2, I just made the one on the left, I didn't like the angle so much.

So I used Oblique to adjust a bit. instead of drawing a new one.

I will only be working on the one on the right. :)

"I'll try

No, I didn't make 2, I just made the one on the left, I didn't like the angle so much.

So I used Oblique to adjust a bit. instead of drawing a new one.

I will only be working on the one on the right."

Good choice, cause I was going to tell you that iron man on the left looked a bit sad with that poor iron head bowed so I was going to suggest you to give him an iron woman to cheer him up a bit :lol:

Great work as usual and I would like to see it with the whole suit too

Ciao ciao