Ash

Ash

Illusive rock like texture...

Regarding your title - did you mean...?

Dictionary.com - Illusive - "Based on or having the nature of an illusion."

...or...

Dictionary.com - Elusive - "Eluding clear perception or complete mental grasp; hard to express or define. Difficult to detect or grasp by the mind, or analyze. Hard to comprehend, solve or believe."

Either probably describes it adequately, Just wondering if you meant to describe the piece as having the "Illusion" of a rock texture, or that you had been trying for a while to capture the "Elusive" rock texture. :?:

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

Thanks for the comments guys. However, it really can be a rock texture.....hmm..bark texture is not bad either. ;)

Illusive rock like texture...

Regarding your title - did you mean...?

Dictionary.com - Illusive - "Based on or having the nature of an illusion."

...or...

Dictionary.com - Elusive - "Eluding clear perception or complete mental grasp; hard to express or define. Difficult to detect or grasp by the mind, or analyze. Hard to comprehend, solve or believe."

Either probably describes it adequately, Just wondering if you meant to describe the piece as having the "Illusion" of a rock texture, or that you had been trying for a while to capture the "Elusive" rock texture. :?:

Thanks for putting some thoughts into the title :) , You just made my day.

You are correct, Both Illusive & Elusive was on my mind.

I don't know why I went with Illusive... but you are right about both terms can describe this piese and what's on my mind.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

you continue to astonish me with your incredible Paint.NET skills. I should really look at your gallery more often. Your rock texture looks like the perfect elephant skin if desaturated, and your screw. wow. :shock: It's so realistic.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

And besides that watching Ash Gallery and his wonderful works is always worthwile, cause there is always a precious tip/hint to discover, like in a jewel box. He does not know (well now

he does :D ) but whenever and wherever he posts something I am there to read, there's always something to learn! ( well, except when he just locks a thread :D )

Ciao

Have I complemented you on your completed iron man helmet yet? :D It looks so realistic, the texture on that is truly realistic- I can almost touch it! :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...