The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

i've tried to paint it, but i couldn't find the right color, or the way to make it look good... so after many tries.. i left it just like the original...

your picture, it kind of weird... it makes remember those big candy... but i like it... XD

firmapdniw4.jpg

Sorry about my inglish... XD

1234950911_l.png

Thats a really good image. it looks great how you've blurred everything except the man in the middle.

Because that is most likely him....or the person he made it for....

That doesnt really make much sense... wanna explain what you wrote to me? cause to me it looks like you are answering a question I never asked...

:wink: Hellfire 010 has wrote

I made another of my explosion things... but it looks like one of those mint candies, lol...

Hum very nice ! ... you should make a tutorial about this pic because if you try to put a soft blue color on it,this will seem to be the middle of an eye . (the iris of an eye)

:wink:

To be free To be wild

And to be Just like a child

Mike Oldfield

http://www.myspace.com/tubulartos

So, I was messing around with various effects the other day, and got this... swirly something:

pdneffect1ey1.png

which I immediately decided was signature-worthy. :P I included the history in case anyone wanted to try to recreate it (the second gradient has the colors reversed).

The version in my sig is a little different, but I can't remember exactly what I did to get that. I know I used tile reflection to get the "sandpaper" effect.

O.o thats pretty cool

I made a little something (inspiration from one of BoltBait's works)

Oddish.png

Its odd o.O

It also allowed me to discover the obvious... GLASS orbs look better when they're slightly transparent......................... kinda like glass? lol, imagine that.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

now.. everyone is using the grid !! XD... i've never used before... and it's looks very nice in the pictures that i've made... and in yours too.

pic84: very good backgrounds...

Hellfire010: it looks cool your signature...

pd: grind rocks!!! \m/ (0'_'0) \m/ XD

firmapdniw4.jpg

oooopppsss (my inglish sucks) XD

grid!!!!! thats the thing !!!! XD

in my school didn't teach me inglish very well...

and.. the glass orb..... it's transparent !!!! oh my god !!!

and no one noticed that...

this deserves a very huge LOL !!!!.... thanks, i'm going to try some new TRANSPARENT glass orbs !!!! XD

bye...see you

firmapdniw4.jpg