The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I think I also see a creepy person in that drawing. If you tilt your head left to a horizontal position you can see a man. And it kind of looks like stuff is coming out of his mouth or something.

creepy1.png

Edit: Yes please Dan :) Just the face would be awesome. I can imagine you would be wearing teddy pyjamas so there is no need for a full body shot :lol:

Edit again: The effect you used to show which parts of the image you were tlaking about is cool. I think I did it right. :roll:

edit: Nice loony toon effect! Reminds me of Elma Fud.

Edit: That 70's show is awesome!

Edit: Ham

Or a man holding a butchers knife in his right hand and talking on a phone with his left hand...

Your picture's just full of creepy people! :P

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Nice, wounded625.

I made another picture what looks like this, some weeks before.

For all the peoeple who want to make: Fill a squarish picture with some colors of your choise, I choosed 3 rectangulars, yellow, red and blue. Now make the picture to a bigger size (the doubled size would be enough) without making the FORMS bigger. (Sorry, I cant explain, which function it is, I am a German :() Now you should have a white border. If you want to put the create "ring" onto another background, you can delete the white border. (Select the Magic Wand Tool, click in white area and press the delete key.) Then you use the radial blur at 360 degrees. What you will get is something like this:

Ring.png

Now make the picture to a bigger size (the doubled size would be enough) without making the FORMS bigger. (Sorry, I cant explain, which function it is, I am a German :()

I'd guess "Canvas Size." (Erweitern)

And don't be sad about being German! :wink:

~ Becoming the Archetype

lol crazydadman.

Hey dan I dunno if you read this above cause I edited my post after you posted just below it.

Edit: Yes please Dan :) Just the face would be awesome. I can imagine you would be wearing teddy pyjamas so there is no need for a full body shot :lol:.

If you want you can post it on here or email it to me at aaron [dot] wi [at] gmail [dot] com

I am right in the middle of my dirty thick exams though so I won't be able to draw it any time soon (my exams finish in about a week). Thanks again. I need the practice.

Well, I'm part German...

I'm from the US of A. But I know where Layers -> Canvas Size is, and PDN comes standard with a German translation, so I just switched it over, looked, looked again, typed it out, double-checked my spelling... (Seriously, Erweitern? Who taught the Germans how to spell!? :wink:)

Edit:

aatwo:

Yeah, I saw your 5 edits... :lol:

I still have to get my hands on a digital camera. I don't have many photos of myself, as I don't like having my picture taken... :D

~ Becoming the Archetype

Basically, to make a site you use a graphic program to layout the ENTIRE site. Once you have made all the graphics and it looks like a site except in graphic form, you go in and take it apart peice by peice and saving them as seperate images. That is called slicing. For example, if I was slicing the banner out of the site, I would use the selection tool and select the banner, right click, copy, open up another ms paint window and paste it there and save. I then later go in and use the image in the code.

I use MS Paint for it since I like it better when it comes to slicing, for some reason I am much quicker doing it in there, most likely because I have worked with that much longer than paint.net. I don't see any problem in slicing with paint.net though.