The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I'm sorry to the Mr T fans but this is what happened.

Chuck Norris ate the gun before Mr T could do anything and then he cut his head of with his leg and then stole Mr T's head (and chains).

chuckvmrt2.png

Heres a drawing of super woman... to go with the drawing of superman I drew (he was lonely).

superwoman.png

and heres a drawing of our favourite nerd fighting his G I Joe in a fight to the death.

georgefight.png

lol cool ninja drawing :).

And that background in the sig is really cool.

Heres a sketch I made in one of my many boring classes.

I decided not to use the computer to rework it because I decided it looks better on the paper. It's supposed to be gordon freeman from halflife but I forgot to draw the beard :P

nipples2.png

This isn't usual "pictorium" fare, but there's a new 16x16 version of the Paint.NET icon that will debut in our v2.62 release :) Vista icon guidelines call for the 16x16 icon to be "front facing" and I couldn't agree more, so instead of having a blindly down-sampled 16x16 icon, I made a new one this afternoon with Paint.NET, then merged it into our ICO file with Axialis IconWorkshop 6.01.

32x32, 48x48, 64x64, and 128x128 versions remain unchanged.

Some screenshots of it in action:

Paint.NET Main Window (and Help->About)

app.jpg

About dialog

about.png

Task bar

TaskBar.png

Start menu

StartMenu.png

Setup Wizard

SetupWizard.png

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I've posted in pitorium quite some time ago and now have a dead link there because I did some spring cleaning at photobucket.com. So......

Here's a couple for your review.

A photo retouch using distortion and twist plugins. My little sister is just too cute for her own good so I helped her out a bit.

Before

OGcrop.png

After

dist.png

An image I use as an Avatar. (I've posted it elsewhere in the forum so please pardon the spam.)

Dannyboybig.png

ray.png

This isn't usual "pictorium" fare, but there's a new 16x16 version of the Paint.NET icon that will debut in our v2.62 release :) Vista icon guidelines call for the 16x16 icon to be "front facing" and I couldn't agree more, so instead of having a blindly down-sampled 16x16 icon, I made a new one this afternoon with Paint.NET, then merged it into our ICO file with Axialis IconWorkshop 6.01.

32x32, 48x48, 64x64, and 128x128 versions remain unchanged.

OMG!!! It's a Mac Attack! Seriously though, the idea changing the icon is actually rather sound. I had added Paint.NET to my explorer bar and it looked almost like a teardrop; it was difficult to even notice what it was. However, the new icon, as "Mac-ish" as it seems is a little more intuitive.

BTW, any chances that future versions of Paint.NET will support the creation of icon files?

Paint.NET rules!!! Here's why:

zacariemlazer.jpg

zacariemavatar.png

Aarainyday.jpg

(I added the rain and the moon thing on this!!!)

iwasthere.jpg

mendadarlekschillin.jpg

zacariemtkimproved.jpg

lotr.jpg

orb.jpg

(This was made for a Photoshop Conversion!!!)

InvisibleWoman.jpg

MotorbikesSigSmall.jpg

CompairiTunesBars.jpg

LegoiPod.jpg

iPodnano.png

Complete.png

Arnold.png

Sonic.png

HarryPotter.jpg

Frodo.jpg

shading.jpg

ShadingComplete.jpg

HarryFrodoPic.jpg

GandalfNewYork.jpg

chaplincolour.jpg

Halo4-Unmasked.jpg

So, there you go!!!

Enjoy!!!

Zacariem!!! :lol:

EDIT: I've just updated this post, so feel free to take another look and PM me about anything!

They said we couldn't fly.

We did.

Anythings possible!

zacariem_firy_sig2.png

Hey, I am a long time Paint.Net user, yet I have never registered onto these forums so here I am. Paint.Net is a really good program and one of the best

things about it is that it feels a lot more friendly then other graphic applications

i.e photoshop etc. And since Rick actually replies to messages, and accepts

feature requests, and helps out users of Paint.Net, it makes everyone feel

very well looked after. And, it's free! So thankyou to the Paint.Net development

team. Anyway, here are a few things I have made since I first downloaded the

program. (In chronological order)

As I said I've had Paint.Net for a long time, but, I only really started USING the thing since the start of the year.

This was my first ever Paint.Net creation. Made January 2006. Lyrics from a Fall Out Boy song..

DanceDance.jpg

This one took me a while. Just a stock photo from Getty Images and applied some extra layers. Just ask if you want the pdn file for any of my pictures.

OneWingedAngel.jpg

Pretty much the same as the one above, except a different photo on the background layer.

OneWingedAngel2.jpg

One of my more recent pictures. Just a webcam picture of a friend's eye. Also, ask if you want the pictures I used to make any pictures from here.

PurpleEye.jpg

And that's it for now. I have more but this post has been pretty damn long already. Just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Thanks!

-Chris :lol:

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!

BTW, any chances that future versions of Paint.NET will support the creation of icon files?

There's a plugin.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

OMG!!! It's a Mac Attack! Seriously though, the idea changing the icon is actually rather sound. I had added Paint.NET to my explorer bar and it looked almost like a teardrop; it was difficult to even notice what it was. However, the new icon, as "Mac-ish" as it seems is a little more intuitive.

Actually, it's based on Windows Vista icon guidelines! Something like, "don't use perspective for the 16x16 icon, use a flat/front-facing style." And btw the new Paint.NET icon looks great in the Quick Launch bar in Vista ... (not that I'm biased or anything :))

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg