The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I know I haven't posted anything for like 100 pages, but heres a cartoon! Was pretty fun to draw and didn't really take too long :D

Cartoon%20removed%20for%20brevity

Gah! You're back! I like the 'toon. It's funny and well composed. :D

You should do a Super-Jesus-Extreme-rises-from-the-dead style sig for the SOTW thing. :wink:

Welcome back. We still love you.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

So is it going to become a webcomic?

Nah. Can't imagine myself sitting in front of the screen all day drawing strip after strip. I get restless after like 30 minutes just sitting there drawing, thats why it takes so long :P

You should do a Super-Jesus-Extreme-rises-from-the-dead style sig for the SOTW thing. :wink:

Funny you say that, that's what I set off to do :P 4th panel was going to be jesus rising from his tomb, but i got a little carried away and ended up with a whole comic.

I've got some big news guys!!! FireFly has made his 100th post, in fact this is it! *pic*

I wanted to make this for my 1000 post but seems it's too late :o

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

You know whats funny? My average posts per day is like 16! I checked yours Frojo... It's about 3. I've been addicted to these forums and since I'm on easter holidays I spend heaps of time here. When school starts again my average will be like 5 per day

sigeb7.png