The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Madjik: I don't know why, but the first thing that came to mind was red blood cells...

Pic84: Argh! Please, no magenta (or red in my mind, Illnab1024 ;)) against green! Other than that, the text has a nice 'hand-drawn' feel, but the contrast is not that great. Lightening it would solve that.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

This is the first of what I hope to be a long series of "cartoons" about cool things you can do with those hundreds of AOL trial cds laying around.

thingstodowithacd1.png

Not exactly a webcomic, but it was fun to make.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

usedHonda: Whenever I get one of those I end up hurting myself trying to destroy it (I've used fire, a vice, a hammer, bare hands, throwing, and once tried to spin it fast enough to tear it apart (a chunk was missing from it)). All I got was a few scars and 1 million pieces of burnt AOL disks.

~~

Hahaha. I found that same eagle picture and was going to use it for a tutorial on how to make a phoenix.. it didn't work.

I'm not too sure about that picture... it's OK I guess.

What stood out for me was you SIG! Using the wave tut you made something very nice. Good Job!

sigeb7.png

I wasn't to sure where to post this but I decided to go here.

Here are some really corny and lame Windows XP messages that I made.

Here's the first one...

windowserror1ii3.png

And no, this isn't a message I have ever received...

windowserror2jk6.png

And the final one. I'm not bagging Vista, I'm just jealous I don't have it :P...

windowserror3dr6.png

I though I would be really nice and give you the blank one I made. To get the message to pop up, I tried to open the floppy disk drive with no floppy in it. Then I simply removed the title, the icon and the message and replaced an active button with an inactive one. Here it is...

windowserrorplaingg5.png

A further hint, the font is Arial, size 10 and for the title I just made it bold.

sigeb7.png