The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Here's a desktop background I was working on a while ago, and I decided to work on it a bit more. It's Shadow the Hedgehog thing, so fire is fitting, right?

shadowbackground4sm.jpg

Full Size

Enjoi!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Oh! Will you stop being amazing already!? We get the point! :P

I love the multi-stage reflection in the glass, It really gives the glass of the orb a good feel of translucency. Well done, good sir!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I love the multi-stage reflection in the glass, It really gives the glass of the orb a good feel of translucency. Well done, good sir!

I agree, he has to stop that. :D Its bad enough that us little people have to watch CMD, Madjik, Boltbait, Jake, and now you to :P

dragonfly-1.png

Do not click!

Time flies when you're eating a donut.

My dA

Rainshadow, you better wipe that up before it warps the wood. :D

I agree, he has to stop that. :D Its bad enough that us little people have to watch CMD, Madjik, Boltbait, Jake, and now you to :P

Ha ha! Don't include me in that list. CMD, Jake2K. and MadJik actually have talent whereas I simply suck.

Oh, sure, I can write plugins, but that is a far cry from being able to actually make something beautiful with PdN.

Gee, thanks guys. I wasn't expecting to get compliments like these. :oops: I'll try to stop but in all actuality I'm still learning PDN, (first downloaded it a little over a month ago). I'll try to mellow it down. :wink:

What is that?!?

I don't know, it started out as a curved line through the rect to polar effect. The background started with the barcode plugin. Just turned out pretty cool I thought. :D

Thank you everyone.

Signature14c.png

photoshop/paint.net sig!

photoshop version

ytrytr.png

then after i did a few stuff with it on pdn

kas1.png

could have done it all in pdn if i knew how to install plugins i read the tut and anything but it wont work i dont have a paint.net folder or a effects folder i only have a paint.net user file wich still dosent work

sot3.png

Not a picture, although I would like you to consider my Avatar/Sig as well. It's a fractal frame generator for Windows, which is very useful if you're looking for a background to use on your signature. Or if you're just looking for inspiration.

Apophysis - Fractal Frame Generator

Here is a sample image:

Blood Rose - 800x600 (Originally 1024x768)

EDIT: Sig is on the line at 498x100. Originally 600x125.

Watch this space. It will do tricks, sooner or later.