Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

@Superferd great use of gravity. its a plugin few use. I'm glad you found how it can come close to looking like polarinversion. wasn't too sure if that was what you had used so just wanted to recheck. great job. would like that picture if it was a bit more complex color wise.

@Frontcannon, it is a nice image ....well what I can see of it. maybe a tad too dark. you've spent time on doing the image too bad we can not see it all. My first thought when I see such dark images is that the person is unsure of their skills and is trying to hide things in the black areas. Your skills are good so you don't need to disguise things.

Lighten it up some. LOL!

here is one I did lately

Shades of luster

th_shadesofluster.png

large version in my gallery.

ciao OMA

thanks you Sokagirl not sure what you mean by invert colors? do you mean invent? I didn't invent any colors I choise colors that just appeal to me. I think of words and shapes as vibrations in color. Just ideas come into my imagination and what feels like it gives good vibes gives good pictures and expression to what I am feeling at the moment.

:D not too much black in my world :wink: I'm a pretty upbeat person, I love colors, I love life. I love to be able to express with a sense of movement and sway in my artwork. if I close my eyes and say words what they look like behind my eyelids usually ends up on the screen. does that make sense? I look at people and objects and see aura's around them. Same with words, I see words as colors and shapes. the word Luster ..is shiny and pink and blue.

ciao OMA

Wow, very nice, you've created very good depth there and the glass is just superb!

The light blue image in the background looks like it isn't adjusted / you've forgotten something, though ;)

And now I'm going to present you my very first image created in the marvellous Paint.NET 3.5!

From too dark to too light :D

Plasma Shock

tube.png

Edit: Post #500 :3

@ FrontCannon thanks I did and was inspired by Oma :D your new piece is very refreshing , nice job :wink:

@ A Fleeting Glimpse :shock: Whoa !! I'm speechless , kinda scared to look at it . :lol: I mean it in a good way this reminds me of those giant tubular worms only they're in plaid .. Awesome work :mrgreen: :AddNoise:

@ Sokagirl That is sooooo beautiful. It might be my favorite thing you've done. It looks like a gem photographed through a distorted lens of some kind.

@ Frontcannon Beautiful image, very peaceful looking.

@ A Fleeting Glimpse Wow another beautiful image. That is really amazing. I can't even begin to figure out how you did that. Ouch ! I think I hurt my brain again !

I hate to post this image now....this was just messing around with the drost plugin and shape 3d....I like the bright colors though...man is that ever a lot of orange...I don't think I've ever used that much orange....just scroll on by if you are squeemish.......

Track Ball

TrackBall.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ Possum Roadkill: Cool! It reminds me of MadJik's Ball, and your pic has very good depth, the Droste layer has a glassy look that makes it look like kind of a futuristic transportation tube :lol:

@ A Fleeting Glimpse: A very unique style, looks nothing like the other stuff we see here..

Reminds me of Pixel Art, the complete refusal of anti-aliasing :)

@Possum now thats what i call shiny!

@AFG thats one hectic image you have there :o , looks great. I made prety much the same thing ages ago but just boring grey when i was trying to make a pipe BG for my friend. You made yours really eye catching :)

Oma, I don't know how I did miss this, it is a fantastic abstract image.

th_shadesofluster.png

sokagirl, that is so wonderful, I like the glassy honey effect, it is so clear and neat.

Frontcannon, nice creation, you need to hide the effect of the fractal some more.

A Fleeting Glimpse, again amazing effect, I really like it.

Possum Roadkill, the Track Ball is awesome, like the red in it and the glassy effect of the ball.

ChronosRegex, nice one, looks like an expensive fabric piece,

@ Yellowman, Thanks ! I was just goofing around with a couple of the plug-ins. It seems that I can't set down and try to create an abstract, they always come out though experimentation (goofing around).

@ ChronosRegex, I love that image. That is just great ! It would make a great wallpaper too.

Again, just goofing around.... No name other than Abstract #4. I think the colors are real pretty. :mrgreen:

AbstractFour.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ ChronosRegex, I love that image. That is just great ! It would make a great wallpaper too.
ChronosRegex, nice one, looks like an expensive fabric piece,

thanks, guys :D and to let you know,i came up with the name 'Wormhole', and i think that it fits, but if you have any other suggestions for the name, just PM me

and call me chronos ;)

14lim10.png