Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Hm. I made these a bit ago, though I don't know if I ever put them in here. =/

BOTH ARE 100% PDN. NO RENDERING PLUGINS, NO BRUSHES, NO STOCKS.

Bloody_Fractures_by_Juraiko1324.png

WAY TOO BIG, and I forgot how to do the image preview thing...

Hidden Content:
Radioactive_by_Juraiko1324.png
codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

@Juraiko I like the first one :wink:

@ Emanda no apologies needed dear :D you should open a Gallery and put all your stuff in there so people can swing by and leave you comments .

@ nemo I always enjoy seeing your new creations , nice flower .

smudge doesn't work on the beta. Pyrochild will not update his plugins until the release version of 3.5 is out. If you want smudge you will have to revert back to version 3.6

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

o'rly i may have to go download the beta now :D. Only reason i haven't yet is because i couldn't use my beloved smudge.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Wow very nice abstract, love the colors, you guys are all good in abstract art, I am seeing very good work lately. 8)

Totally agree with Yellowman the work being posted is wonderful

@ Yellowman : love the new avi/sig

Latest glass effect abstract

lightbox.png

Wow such awesome pieces :shock:

Goonfella that reminds me of a crown :P

Sharp I like the color , looks like dents ..

A Fleeting Glimpse .. I'm lost for words now , I have become comfortably numb :mrgreen: :AddNoise: I love it ..

Overall "blooper" i'de have to say that would make a cool signature for a forum. Maybe you could add a couple geometric shapes coming in from the sides where there is some empty space and possibly some thin black lines to seperate the colors a little. I hope i was helpfull and good Job keepin it colorfull.

PDNforumsignature.jpg

Don't mind me i'm slow like a turtle and confused like a drunk in a neighborhood full of apartments that all look the same.

reversedrawplusPdn.jpg first project in a while a combo of a sketch and a little PDN love

PDNforumsignature.jpg

Don't mind me i'm slow like a turtle and confused like a drunk in a neighborhood full of apartments that all look the same.

@ A Fleeting Glimpse, that is amazing, it is in half way between realistic and abstract. Love the crystal orb in the center.

@Blooper , that is fantastic, is it a gun shape, looks like a top view of site plan of a city showing buildings and streets, some well architectural design.

@SCUBA!!!!, looks like kite shape in it, nice try.