MKT

I'm sorry. I can not understand.

"any more plugins"

another plugin?

I have nothing.

Yes, that is what I mean. Thank you.

this plugin?

I have small plans.

However, I think, that about them should not say yet now.

I am glad to hear that there is a little more in store (some more to come)!

Ash: You can stop now. We all know how good you are at this. :wink:

Your art transcends my imagination.

Well said, MKT!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

MKT... how do I reach the ok next to the cancel button when I'm done rendering?... the interface is incomplete. I cannot scroll down the page for some reason. It stops 3/4 of the way down.... I have a widescreen laptop...is that the reason? other pluggins work well accept yours... can you give be directions please? It would be greatly appreciated for I love playing with the one you create and I would like to be able to save it.

AnnieKe

Catch Me !

I know what the issue is already.

AnnieKey58s screen resolution is 800x600 or below, and thus the UI gets put behind the taskbar and you can't see all of it.

I have the same issue. I know Rick says a higher resolution is needed to run PdN, but with my vision, I just can't do it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I know what the issue is already.

AnnieKey58s screen resolution is 800x600 or below, and thus the UI gets put behind the taskbar and you can't see all of it.

I have the same issue. I know Rick says a higher resolution is needed to run PdN, but with my vision, I just can't do it.

If that is the case, point your mouse to the top edge of the plugin window and just resize it, and you can see the KO button.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]