Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

@ Ahmed, I really thought I commented on you, or at least i commented on the same question but maybe it was someone else, sorry for that...

What I do with my pictures is this:

I take a picture (or find one on the net) set it to Pencil sketch OR inksketch, then line over the important lines and do the rest myself (the pencil or ink sketch are just a guide to see if I'm still on the right path)

It would take a little while before I create an other tutorial since I have such little time and so much to do (color study, finishing my son's portrait, finishing the colored portrait, taking care of my little son, studying accountancy and trying to have some free time for cleaning my house and spending fun time with my family) as I said, so much to do so little time....

Thanks Ahmed and Redbeard, for those sweet comments :) I really appreciate it. By the way, nice sword in your sig Redbeard!

Thanks everyone... I'm getting to feel shy actually, that's for the first time!

The right iris, yes, it's not perfect, but when I wanted to change it, the layer was already merged down... oops... but I can see a lot more mistakes on this one, hoping the next will be better... one with Jacob Black, trying to do my first guy!

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone... I'm getting to feel shy actually, that's for the first time!

The right iris, yes, it's not perfect, but when I wanted to change it, the layer was already merged down... oops... but I can see a lot more mistakes on this one, hoping the next will be better... one with Jacob Black, trying to do my first guy!

Still, considering how much more you were doing with this and color, etc this is great stuff. Like I said elsewhere, the illusion is key and you nailed it from where I was sitting ...

I'm also resisting the tongue and cheek (ack another pun) comments about your comment on the next subject ... :D Or maybe I need to stop watching comedies before checking these things ...

Gallery at PDN-Fans

• 1 month later...

thanks everyone :-)

Welsh, is your throat feeling better now? you really were shouting for an hour and a half? that is a mega huge compliment for me, haha

I can say to all of you that I am still working on some projects, but I have less inspiration now I do not have internet, very strange is that... I might have internet from next week, if i am able to pay, lol...

yeah, when you have a kid... lol

hope to get back here soon... I need to see lots of art :-)

thank you rock and sperber!!

pffff wish I had my internet back yet... Finally was able to pay for the last three months so I should have it back on soon, yaaaaaaay

and younger people on the forum, do not start with kids until you have a good job!!!! lol

anyway, from tomorrow it is back to school with me since I can not find a job... I am going to study for a booker, yes that is weird because I want to be creative, but, in these times you must have a good job and there are just a few bookers around here so my chances to find a job within a year with this study is pretty high...

I miss you all a lot, and I wish I was here much much more. I saw there are a couple new people on the forum with their own gallery so I try to hop in those in a minute to see all those wonderful works!!! sorry if I can not respond to everyone and every work, I do not have time for that... (I have till 11am european time)

lots of huggles for everyone!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...