Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

I was admiring your collection on Flikr and I was curious about your work. Do you use a tablet to do your work, or do you manage all that using a mouse?

thanks everyone. Thanks Jim for the great idea, I will think about it, but for now just one step at a time. I created some business cards to give away, with my website on it and all, so I hope to get some customers for the digi paintings, if that works out I will try some more things like those mural stuff..

Every image is done just by mouse and the main tools I use are the selection tools, line tools, paintbrush, smudge and Gaussian. With the most simple tools you can create the most wonderful art... that is, what I think, amazing about this kind of art :)

That's just so cool. You've got great talent. I've tried "drawing" with a mouse and it's just too foreign to get a good feel for it. Being able to draw with a pencil gives me the benefit of feeling what I'm doing, and there's more control (just my opinion) over what and how I'm applying the pencil lead to the paper.

Edited by jim100361

well it is lucky there is a line tool, it helps to create the sketch lines and from that point just draw...

It needs some practice I know... I practiced about 2 years on my second life pictures before I had enough courage to do these drawings :P

just try it from time to time and you'll see you'll get better at it

thank you so much helen! huggles!

Nitenurse, it is just a matter of practice and experience, you can do it to if you really want :) I am always here to answer questions and give help with the kind of art I create... :)

created a new second life pic with my new custom brushes plugin wherefore I downloaded adobe photoshop brushes... I just LOVE it :)

6475982683_fefdebe8ff.jpg

waves of tears (kira aravalli) by Aislin Thespian, on Flickr

• Upvote 1

Nitenurse, it is just a matter of practice and experience, you can do it to if you really want :) I am always here to answer questions and give help with the kind of art I create... :)

Thank you Aislin :) I will keep that in mind. Most of my art is finishing off being very "static" I need to add some "wow factor" to it. (shine /glow / zest - or whatever it is called)

Keep up your stunning work here, thank you for sharing it with us all here :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

thank you guy's and girls, for those amazing comments, I feel like you've been giving more credit than I deserve, I still see all the mistakes in every image I create.

Anyway, the last couple days I am soooo inspired and I have no idea why, but since I am workless again I can take advantage of my inspiring moods and create a lot of artworks, so I made a new digital painting of Zhang Ziyi (plays in house of flying daggers, memoires of a geisha etc) it is not perfect, but hey, am still practicing as well ;-) Zhang Ziyi is at the first page :)

thanks, your art is also very pleasant to look at welsh :) and thanks Jim for your comment...

I removed the painting of my lil son where I was working on... I didn't like it... so I started a new one :P I will soon update here :)

hi all, again, many thanks for all of your comments i really really appreciate it!

I have been googling around, but so far I haven't met a lot of people who use blur as their main tool for these paintings, but maybe I overlooked... still hope to see more people doing this, since I would like to compare with other, learn from others, to better my work as well....

anyway, I have put a progress image of my son on the first page!

lots of huggles!!

Aislin, both the new ones are great work! Tomy will be fabulous. You really have captured his expression so well & the lines are looking great. Fantastic!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

thanks Helen and bbq, I hope to have tomy finished by tomorrow, and I also started on a new one! lol, I love these portraits, but I know I have to try some in color in the new year, am actually scared of failing at colored portraits... anyway, here's the whip of the new one I'm also creating:

6555995881_ce153266ef_z.jpg