Signatures

The signature size limit on this forum is 500x150.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Check the size using "Properties." It's 500x150 exactly.

I have text beneath the image, though. You're free to add in two lines of text (or more if it is smaller).

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Our images are precisely the same size. Download it and place it over the top of yours in Paint.NET to see for yourself.

We also have to take into consideration members with slower Internet connections. You would not appreciate it - in particular the Pictorium/Tutorials section - if you had to wait twice as long because someone/-people had a signature of epic proportions.

Plus, on a selfish note, we mods would find ourselves scrolling past one person's 800x1280 Tome Signature to get to the next post so that we could moderate it. *shudder* :-)

.... You're free to add in two lines of text (or more if it is smaller).

Two lines? :?

I thought text was limited to 500 characters?

Hard limit, yes. But we don't want those five hundred characters to be...

s

p

a

c

e

d

v

e

r

t

i

c

a

l

l

y

...now, do we? :-P The two-line limit is much more flexible.

Very good point. I hadn't thought of that.

You're safe anyway, so I wouldn't worry.

Actually I'm very close to the 500 character limit. It takes only a handful of URLs and a link to the signature file :(

Not that I'm complaining mind you. I just have to be careful about what I include.

Actually I'm very close to the 500 character limit. It takes only a handful of URLs and a link to the signature file :(

Not that I'm complaining mind you. I just have to be careful about what I include.

Oh, I see what you mean. I'm at 449 characters in mine...

ariel79: Would signature competitions do? We have those.

EDIT: 2222nd post!

Oh, I see what you mean. I'm at 449 characters in mine...

ariel79: Would signature competitions do? We have those.

EDIT: 2222nd post!

Why yes... I believe that would do. Is that a competition that you can enter sig banners? If that is the case, could you be so kind as to direct me to that thread? BTW... I am totally diggin that banner. I commented on your banner in the thread that you rate the sig above yours. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first of all, you need to change out the HTML in your sig for BBCode. To center the image you link to in your sig, you'll need to format it like this:

[center][img=http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/ChitoDog/NEW_CHROME_SIG_PDN.png][/center]

...which will make it look like this:

NEW_CHROME_SIG_PDN.png