S3D#2:Realistic eyes(EASY)+Slit pupil+

Ash

eyeball1.png

I hope if I do enough tutorials I will believe you when you say easy. I had to backup and try again three times.

Thanks for the great tutorial.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@Domesticfix: Nice job :)

Welcome to the forum! Have fun PDN-ing!

@jerkfight: very cool!

Lol, that means a lot coming from you.

omExTE6.png

Here's mine.... geezzzzzzz.... It took so many tries...I guess I am not good at instructions...teehee... :D

eye.jpg

Annie :)

Catch Me !

Hello everyone, i'm new here and new to paint.net although i did try it briefly a couple of years ago, so glad i found this forum after downloading the new version so had to try one of the tutorials (the eye) it turned out ok but not as good as these on here, i'm partially sighted so things take me a lot longer than most, i have to use microsoft built in magnifyer (thanks Bill) :wink: after a bit of tweaking and twiddling i made one, so when i find out how to put it on here you can see it, or laugh at it :D

Thanks Everyone.

There you go. Go back and delete all of the posts that you did it wrong it. Also, next time you could just edit your post instead of creating a new one.

I'm still alive!