GW's Artistic Wonders Gallery - 11/30/09 - 2 New Wallpapers

Gamer_World14

• 2 weeks later...

just had to stop by and tell you how impressed I am with you gallery. Its really coming along. I loved the pdf planner, saw it on DA as well and had a real good look at it over there. excellent work.

I'll be stopping in for a wee peek around again next week.

ciao

OMA

Really great job on the planner. You put the page curl plugin to great use.

I noticed the shadow on the writing of the planner. I wouldn't put a shadow, as its supposed to be printed on. Maybe the planner is some sort of futuristic planner with levitation text. ;)

KIU.

Absolutely amazing :shock:

btw to create the little blue lines coming down from the top of your sig did you use the gradient bar render? :S and did i explain that right? :lol:

Why thank you :D I think you are correct as for the 90 degree vertical lines. I did also use diagonal lines to make the ones at an angle ;)

Really nice. I like the wallpaper! 8)

Thanks Helen :D

• 4 weeks later...

The diamond does look great ... have you tried bouncing a lil' bit of colour through it ?

Out of curiosity, how'd you do it ?

The symbol looks good too ... but being a bit of a rebel I'm not too keen on things that tell me not to do something :lol:

Helen: Thank you so much! I really appreciate the comment ;)

Welshblue: For the diamond, I used Madjik's Random Shape Fill tool using triangles, then cut it out into the shape of a diamond. Then added a quite a few more layers for the depth by adding some zoom blur. Also, to give the diamond some edge, I used the ray tool and fit it to the exact size of the corners. For the glossy look, I used the ellipse tool and made it partially transparent. ;) I will try to make some colors out of it and then upload an icon pack to dA :D

Do you have any other suggestions for icons :?: because they have been very fun for me to make.

Archived