Sign in to follow this  
Gamer_World14

GW's Artistic Wonders Gallery - 11/30/09 - 2 New Wallpapers

Also, I thought I'd show you what I have been doing for the past month and a half with most of my free time. I have been working on Logotournament contests and currently I am in fourth place (hopefully gonna be first) for SpaceBag! :D

If I won that contest, that would be amazing... that product line is very well known all over the world, and if I got to say that I made their logo, it would be pure Awesomeness!! ;) Also with the contest having over 670 submissions, it is crazy that mine is even near the top. :lol: The prize money is also $550 USD, which is a large amount for a logo contest. Go check logotournament out if you have time, but you need a paypal account and a vector editing program if you want to enter any contests. I use Inkscape combined with Scribus and Ghostscript, which all works fine for me (since they are all free).

i like the new bits but i think your transparent sea is the best and has lots of potential :D
Yeah, thank you. I just love using Pyro's gradient bars plugin ;). Then I added in a checkerboard to give it a transparent feel. Used lots of blend modes in that one. :D

I am just putting a post up letting you know that I am not inactive here. I just tend to be a procrastinator and not put my newest art up to here, so if you would like to see almost all my art, please check out my deviant art page at http://www.gamerworld14.deviantart.com. Thanks!

I will try to update my gallery soon, :)

always liked that brooklyn bridge pic and that one that says 'don't stop believing' is pretty good and looks quite real too

Thanks Axle and OneMoreLevel, I appreciate it.

@ OneMoreLevel: I will maybe try to write a tutorial for everyone here. I haven't written one in a while and I think it'd be fun. :D

@ Axle: I like that image of Don't Stop Believin' too :P

-------

New image I took:

Nearing_Darkness_by_GamerWorld14.jpg

I usually view your work thru DA but thought I should leave a comment here as well about that scene of transparent sea. That's really smart looking! very avante garde sort of artwork.

ciao OMA

Bales of Rust on your D.A. account is a great photo' ... in fact I think all your photo's are great.

Very pleasant to look at.

Nice work mate :!:

Bales of Rust on your D.A. account is a great photo' ... in fact I think all your photo's are great.

Very pleasant to look at.

Nice work mate :!:

Thanks so much Welsh! I really appreciate such a nice comment! :D

i love all your work on da you should post some of it here. Oh yeah i used your method to make my inlaid gem in my gallery. Its not quite as good but i remember you saying something about using madjik's random shape fill and i ran with it lol.

I look forward to your spacescapes Want any tips and I'll be glad to help out :) and transparent sea is pretty sweet.

he made 550$??
Yes, I did. For winning a logo contest for this company. They haven't updated it with the new logo yet, I am sure it will take a bit of time. ;)

Thanks Sharp, Minoeman, theonlychad, nemo, and anyone I missed naming for such nice comments. I really appreciate all your support. I may even be thinking about making a spacescape tutorial. I think it would turn out pretty cool.

My spacescape outcome! :D

Mac_OSX_Leopard_v2_by_GamerWorld14.jpg