GW's Artistic Wonders Gallery - 11/30/09 - 2 New Wallpapers

Gamer_World14

Hey there! I'm sorry to say this is only the first time I have commented on your work :oops: , but might I add a Well Done x10 for all the times I haven't, coz this gallery is great. You have tons of really good stuff here, keep it up, and I really do like your ticket sig, inventive idea and realistic. Well Done! :)

retrofont.jpg

Hey there! I'm sorry to say this is only the first time I have commented on your work :oops: , but might I add a Well Done x10 for all the times I haven't, coz this gallery is great. You have tons of really good stuff here, keep it up, and I really do like your ticket sig, inventive idea and realistic. Well Done! :)

retrofont.jpg

Wow, thanks Zwicky. I really appreciate your kind words, and it really inspires me to create new art.
Really nice! But there's probably a way to do this in PDN. :P:P I love it!!
Yes, there probably is, but I really found vector art interesting, because it can be sized to any dimension that is possible for my computer to render. But it did take a while to make the preview image, which was all done in PDN. :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Wow, thanks Zwicky. I really appreciate your kind words, and it really inspires me to create new art.
Really nice! But there's probably a way to do this in PDN. :P:P I love it!!
Yes, there probably is, but I really found vector art interesting, because it can be sized to any dimension that is possible for my computer to render. But it did take a while to make the preview image, which was all done in PDN. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I figured I should probably update this, because I rarely do. Hopefully some people notice it again.

Twisted Blue (uploaded 7/31/09) 100% pdn

Twisted_Blue_Wallpaper_by_GamerWorld14.jpg

Enjoy, and please stop by and leave a comment if you like ;)

And thank you Benji for the nice comment, I appreciate that you like my wallpapers :D

• 4 weeks later...
nice work keep it up and i didn't know you even had a gallery on the foum 'till now
Really? I've only had a link to it since I first started out on the forums... doesn't anybody look at that? Update coming later today around 2- 2:30 pm CST.

Thanks minoeman! I am glad to see you revived my topic, nobody has posted on here in a while. I will also try to update this tomorrow when I have some free time. ;)

I hadn't noticed it gone dead...

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

Also, I thought I'd show you what I have been doing for the past month and a half with most of my free time. I have been working on Logotournament contests and currently I am in fourth place (hopefully gonna be first) for SpaceBag! :D

If I won that contest, that would be amazing... that product line is very well known all over the world, and if I got to say that I made their logo, it would be pure Awesomeness!! ;) Also with the contest having over 670 submissions, it is crazy that mine is even near the top. :lol: The prize money is also $550 USD, which is a large amount for a logo contest. Go check logotournament out if you have time, but you need a paypal account and a vector editing program if you want to enter any contests. I use Inkscape combined with Scribus and Ghostscript, which all works fine for me (since they are all free).

i like the new bits but i think your transparent sea is the best and has lots of potential :D
Yeah, thank you. I just love using Pyro's gradient bars plugin ;). Then I added in a checkerboard to give it a transparent feel. Used lots of blend modes in that one. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I am just putting a post up letting you know that I am not inactive here. I just tend to be a procrastinator and not put my newest art up to here, so if you would like to see almost all my art, please check out my deviant art page at http://www.gamerworld14.deviantart.com. Thanks!

I will try to update my gallery soon, :)