Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moc426

Align Object Plugin - Updated 06/17/2007

211 posts in this topic

When I post the source later, I will have you fix it :D Or at least spot the problem. If I get vs 2005 I should be able to debug it better and work out the issue.

That's a weird bug...

Your welcome.

barkbark00, has performance improved or still the same.

Thank you very much for this plugin, moc426.

Yea, Im loving this version of the plugin. And moc, ive been noticing it going a lot faster than the old edition on my computer.

Awesome, glad it helps.

Yea, Im loving this version of the plugin. And moc, ive been noticing it going a lot faster than the old edition on my computer.

Glad to hear, thanks!

Its an awesome plugin, I use it all the time, really good!

I tested the updated one out, and it is a ton faster for me. On a 800 x 600 image, it was instantly, and on 2000 x 2000, it was about a second.

what does that mean?

Zer gut!

Great, thanks!

I tested the updated one out, and it is a ton faster for me. On a 800 x 600 image, it was instantly, and on 2000 x 2000, it was about a second.

Nice plugin but...

Why doesn't it work for me?

the image doesnt move a pixel for me !

in order for it to work it needs to be a layer with transparency. make sure your object is its own layer with a transparent background.

Nice plugin but...

Why doesn't it work for me?

the image doesnt move a pixel for me !

How about an interface like this?

Align.png

I like that.

hey if you have two objects in the layer with a transparent background it doesn't work :/

It would be better if like the two objects keep the space in-between each other but they move to the side you want still...

It's not too clear what your issue is. I'm sure that the plugin is working 'as designed' and its function is logically correct.

I am not sure if you mean this but ...

2 objects on a layer are considered one object and WILL keep the same space between them, if you have each object on a different layer, then its a different object.

demo1_1.png

demo2_1.png

hey if you have two objects in the layer with a transparent background it doesn't work :/

It would be better if like the two objects keep the space in-between each other but they move to the side you want still...

I would need to add a check box to that interface, so if you want to align to both x and y, you can and if not, it would need to disable the diagonal such as top left, top right ... etc AND change the function of the middle row buttons. even more, how can you align to the middle from top to the bottom ONLY or align to the center from left to right with the same middle button.

So as you see, just writing about it is confusing and having that interface and being able to do all these options is confusing.

How about an interface like this?

Align.png

I like that.

The current UI is fine just the way it is.