Blooper's gallery (v3.4 Joker sig)

Blooper

I really like your new sig. It looks sort of like a colorful jet of flame to me. :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

• 4 weeks later...

They can also add brushes, tech brushes. Adding a gradient to focal it more. Adding grunge textures and motion blurring. etc.

Your C4Ds are aggravating me! :P

New Smudge Tag: It's nice. 9/10. Bad depth, okay flow, I like the C4D but maybe you could of put it on color dodge or color burn to make it shine so it looks like something exploded, good smudging, colours good, and the lightening is a little too strong.

.:Latest:.

14b6u5j.png

THS, you know just as much as I do that I don't use brushes/C4Ds... And I already have 4 gradient layers on this. And no, they're not all at the light source.

Last time I heard, you don't use stocks/renders.. period. So sorry.

It's a good sig, no doubt. Just try resmudging it to give it a direction and redoing the c4ds.

Do you like this sig more than my current one?

vensig3ij4.png

Wait, you MAKE your C4Ds? :?

If you don't feel comfortable with C4Ds (niether do I, most of the time) then just take them out. It's a good sig, maybe a little more directional smudging and it would be one my top 5 sigs by anyone on this forum. :)

Yes, I make them, using S3D. When I don't make things myself, it feels somewhat wrong, as if I didn't really make that signature, as if I had just pasted a few things together.

Oh, and I forgot to say, thanks for the comments, both of you who posted earlier.