Blooper's gallery (v3.4 Joker sig)

Blooper

I hate making threads. I'm always stuck about what to say at the start. You're going to have to content yourself of this miserable "Here be my gallery":

Here be my gallery.

I mainly make signatures (I used to be in a sig shop on another forum but I slacked with requests so I closed it). Once in a while, I'll make something different, but that's pretty rare. The images that are tiny are usually to be clicked on and full viewed. The ones with a big F next to them are in need of your feedback. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't comment the ones without the mighty F!

Oh, and if you're going to be looking at my stuff, check out my dA while you're at it ;)

[EDIT]

Hidden Content:
I'm using this tag because I know you won't be able to resist reading it. Please comment instead of just viewing, there's 99 views and 4 comments, 2 of which were by me. >_>

Brushes:

Abstract9.pngAbstract8.pngAbstract7.png

Abstract6.pngAbstract5.pngAbstract2.png

Abstract3.pngAbstract4.png

Download all the above in a zipped file here (click the download link on your left)

Sigs

New_PDN_forums_signature_by_Blooper101.pngF

[stock]

v1-2.jpg

[stock]

TIsig1-1.jpg

[stock]

Firstgrungebackground10.pngF

[stock]

Miscellaneous

First_ID_by_Blooper101.png

Small_ID_by_Blooper101.png

New_wet_ID_by_Blooper101.png

hey Blooper your work has never been ordinary!. look forward to viewing some new art in this gallery.

ciao

Thanks, I spent a lot of time on PDN today, much more tha usual. I made a few cool brushes that I'll post tomorrow. Right now, it's reading then bedtime, I'm exhausted :D

Regarding my stuff being out of the ordinary, I find PDNers have a totally different way to make their signatures compared to Photoshop users. My being on another forum where everyone used Gimp or Photoshop taught me different ways of making signatures.

Good stuff, Blooper. I especially like the first few 'abstract' pieces. :)

I'll look forward to seeing more from you!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Wow really nice stuff I like you’re depth in the dragon sig.. also that blloper text at the bottom with the liquid looks so cool and refreshing lol…

{Ch@/\/\p}

That signature was the first I did after reading this tutorial on signature basics (lighting, borders, depth, flow, render blending). I was really proud of it :P

Thanks for the tip but I am to lazy to change it now.. and I did not notice that at all! Lol And this is only my second day here… and I thought I sucked with these sigs… also why did you change you’re sig?! I liked the other one better I feel like editing you’re new one! Like this!

Sorry but I had the urge to edit it! Not saying its bad but I just do stuff like that.. did’nt turn out so good though….

2moxtae.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

^ ^

Lol sorry I had a feeling and sudden urge to edit it … hope you don’t mind not saying you’res is bad but I just do that sometimes.. you can use it even though it turned out awkward…

{Ch@/\/\p}

Wow really nice stuff I like you’re depth in the dragon sig.. also that blloper text at the bottom with the liquid looks so cool and refreshing lol…

{Ch@/\/\p}

That signature was the first I did after reading this tutorial on signature basics (lighting, borders, depth, flow, render blending). I was really proud of it :P

Where can I see this tutorial? :P

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Thanks for the tip but I am to lazy to change it now.. and I did not notice that at all! Lol And this is only my second day here… and I thought I sucked with these sigs… also why did you change you’re sig?! I liked the other one better I feel like editing you’re new one! Like this!

Sorry but I had the urge to edit it! Not saying its bad but I just do stuff like that.. did’nt turn out so good though….

2moxtae.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

^ ^

Lol sorry I had a feeling and sudden urge to edit it … hope you don’t mind not saying you’res is bad but I just do that sometimes.. you can use it even though it turned out awkward…

{Ch@/\/\p}

^ So you dont miss it ^

{Ch@/\/\p}

Where can I see this tutorial? :P

It's not on this forum, I'll try to look for it.

http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29447

http://www.unrealaddicts.com/forums/pho ... aking.html

Two similar tuts. One of them involves smudging, just read that part even though there's no smudge tool in PDN.

Champ, I don't really like the signature, but I suppose it was nearly impossible to edit it without the .pdn. If you want an idea of how I made the background, PM me.

• 2 weeks later...