The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

yes ! at last i have learned about layers :D i am proud of myself :D i hope you like this job. this is my first complete job, and i am waiting for any help and comment....

scrollsspr8.jpg

I have used three pictures for this. One is my screenshot from in-game (the monster guy and the hand with sword), one is elder scrolls logo, and one is background (i took it from filefront, actually picture says so, i dont know where it is exactly from). I have worked on "Cutting out images the easy way!" tutorial first. Then made this. I think that's all

@Joker: Feather feather feather!!!

Also if you really want to save as JPG, you NEED to set the quality slider higher. The compression artifacts look REALLY BAD!

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

the character i used has a low resolution. i think this is the problem. and you are right. the quality was 50, because uploading is really a pain in the a** for me.... how about this...

elders61or9.jpg

I don't like the way the sword covers over the writing, but that's just me.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

@MattBlackLamb: i made it on purpose, because i was working on layers. that was the purpose of the job. but i think it gives an diffirent look, i like it :)

@Dr. D: i dont know what do you want, but it looked good to me

New sig I made, I need advice though! I'm not sure this is exactly what I wanted... what could make it better? :?

sigbackroundtw1.png

I just helped you fix yours and you go and make a new one? :(

lol jk.

Mayb just a bit of color somewhere? Not too much though.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

ill wait to see what happens

I bet really bad things.

My brain... gaaaa...

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

I just did a quick-crop and will reupload his new sig. edited

EDIT:

coolsignewvv6.png

EDIT2: I was going to say that it looked cool, but I got distracted with cropping it (and redoing the blur on it).

Oh, thanks. I was going to do it, but got to lazy.

[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/JELP/PDN/StuddedSig.png[/img]