The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I regretting opened a new thread in another forum today, and the title says it all- "uH's Sig requests thread". So I've been working on some sigs and avatars (unexpectedly). I'll be posting my creations here. This is what I made (or edited) so far:

geeckuavatar.png

vixy-1.png

slaughts.png

And I'm suddenly getting a lot of respect from the members :P

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Two more:

geecku2.png

I feel very proud of this one:

sig.png

You have no idea how good it feels to have everybody in awe of your creations :):D 8) :twisted: :mtdew:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

I was trying to find an easier way to do it.... and I think I did. I ended up with the same result, but one used layer blending and the other one didn't. Weird. New [temporary] sig:

usedhondainc-1.png

It actually gives a bit of a Vista look. I say that for two reasons. One is that the font is Segoe UI. My other reason is that Vista uses glowing text in their title bars. It also gives a sophisticated and professional moderator-like look to it.

EDIT: How do you like the Ultimate version of it?

uhsig.png

Nice 'ultimate version'. The blue does sorta give a Vista feel.

Anyway, I made a new sig. :D

[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/JELP/PDN/StuddedSig.png[/img]

im not that new to pdn (ive had the 2.5 version for 3 months now. jus got 3.05). but i am new to the forums. so heres basically my 2 cents:

pjursj2.jpg

made with 2 tuts then combined. and then edited a bit with curves

heres the original: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159 ... pjursj.jpg

biggreen.png

i made that by myself :) (even tho its not that good)

invert.png

kinda lame. just a bunch of polar inversions

siggy-1.jpg